BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Chelsea H.
Windsor, Ontario
We always use Dawn in my household. I love the smell of it. We buy it in bulk at Costco so we always have some on hand throughout the year. I personally find this soap to work really well, especially on greasy or oily dishes. I don't find this to be too drying on my hands so I really enjoy that.
Brittany C.
London, ON
I love dawn! It's the best brand of dish soap I've come across thus far. The "Ultra Advanced Power" Dawn from Costco is even more powerful than the regular, if you can believe it. A little goes a long, long way. We bought a 3 pack in July and opened the last bottle just a couple of weeks ago!
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
This dish soap is amazing. It always cuts grease and makes all my dishes sparkling clean. I also use this product for a laundry stain remover! It is a miracle product! Spray with hydrogen peroxide and then rub this soap in to the stain and throw it in the wash! It takes any stain out!
Sabrina K.
After buying many different brands of dish soap throughout the years, I've finally found one that I like. I find it still cuts grease even after a large sinkful of dishes has been washed. I also add a drop or two to a bucket when washing floors. It has a clean scent and works great.
Stephanie P.
Calgary
This is the only dishsoap that I use in my house and my families because its safe for dogs and animals. We use it sometimes if my dog gets into something and we don't want to bath her , this is a great solution. It also works wonders on dishes. The smell is amazing as well.
Tanya W.
SALISBURY, New Brunswick
Dawn dish soap is my favorite soap to use on dishes I don't have to keep scrubbing food off of my dishes when I use dawn and it don't make them feeling gross after you risen the soap off of them I would recommend it to anyone plus you can use it on your pets when you bath them
Courtney L.
I only purchase this product of dish soap. A little bit really does go a long way and it's very powerful against tough residue from left overs. It also keeps my hands soft after the dishes. I do recommend this dish soap it's wonderful smells wonderful and has works wonders.
Tasha C.
This is the absolute best dish soap out there! It lasts much longer than the rest, i never have to keep grabbing more when doing dishes and you can use it for many other things such as - bathing your pets with it when they have fleas, or just a normal bath - works great!
brandi b.
I always buy this product for washing my dishes. I purchase it at my local wal-mart. It is one of the only dishwashing liquids that actually suds up well and get your dishes clean. It is very effective and cleans grease very well. I would recommend this product to others.
Grisel D.
miami, florida
Me encanta, es perfecto para esos platos grasosos que tanto odiamos y que se vuelven tan incĂłmodos a la hora de lavar los trastes. ademas de que a diferencia de otros lava platos, Dawn no maltrata mis manos. es facil de usar y deja un rico aroma en toda mi cocina!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?