BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
M ✖.
Its a really really great soap I've used it in Arizona with my Aunt its scent is to die for and it's quality is very great it removes grease with ease and its affordable and I wish we had it in Mexico cause my mom struggles with the greasy dishes but overall it's really great!
Jennifer P.
Kingston, ON
The best formula ever! Dawn works great for everything from the dishes to cleaning your dogs, literally. It is gentle, it smells great, and it works great to remove dirt and grime. Nothing compares to this staple and I recommend all kithcnens to have some dawn!
Hanane d.
My favorite dish detergent - really does cut through grease better than any other I have tried. Concentrated formula makes for lighter, smaller bottles. This is actually a boon when trying to pickup plastic bottles with wet hands.
Hope I.
Belleville, ON
I absolutely love The original blue dawn for everything not just my dishes. I add it to the natural cleaners I make for a little extra cleaning power and it's great for getting stains out of clothes. Can't live without my blue dawn.
Melanie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best dish soap ever. Very gentle on your skin but does amazing work to the dishes! It cleans everything like a charm yet has a very clean scent to it and such a cute colour. For the price and the quality, I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Helen C.
I've tried many brands of dish soap, I always keep going back to Dawn. It cleans the dishes better than any other. The concentrated one, green or blue color. I usually find it at Walmart for a about $2.00 CAD, bigger bottle
Nicole H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn cuts the Grease and leaves your dishes squeaky clean! I am a fan of the original blue and tend to buy it most often although the other scents are nice also. I feel it smells great and is gentle on my sensitive skin
Stephanie G.
Washes the dishes perfectly well. Great prices and amazing scents available in many different stores I shop at. Easy to use and lasts a while. Will buy again and I highly recommend any of the dawn soaps to anyone !!
jasmine m.
ksar Hellal Monastir
Yes, Dawn Dish Soap is the master at releasing greasy, baked on food from dishes, but that is only the beginning. I use Daw Dish Soap everyday in so many ways.

Let me say that I know I am very fortunate to have a hubby who willingly washes dishes. He did have to be schooled on how little soap it takes to wash a sink full. There will be no wasting the blue stuff in our house.

I have used this stuff, either mixed with other cleaning agents or usually just water, to clean our vehicles, walls, power wheels, toys, appliances, storage bins and more. I also use it to get stains out clothes, carpets and rugs. I only use a tiny bit because if I use too much I end up with a bubbly mess. Which brings me to my favorite thing to make with this soap.

The best way I have used blue Dawn is to make bubble solution with our kiddos.
Here is what we do:
6 cups of water (warm works best)
slowly stir in 1 cup Dawn
then slowly add 1tablespoon glycerin
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would never go back to another dish soap again I've been using this product for years I would definitely recommend this product I bought it at Walmart it's very effective I am not disappointed packaging great
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?