BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Ashleigh S.
Not only does Dawn dish soap help clean up any food stuck to dishes but its a great product to fight pet flees! Whenever my golden retriever had flees I quickly give her a bath using Dawn dish soap which I buy from Dollarama for $1.25 and they are gone! (Also need to spray the house and wash her bedding)
Hiba H.
Windsor, ON
I am more a sunlight person. Dawn makes my hands dry and thats not cool. I would recommend getting the product only if its on sale compared to other products on the shelf.
Nicole C.
Oil Springs , ON
This is the only dish soap I use. It works amazingly well. If I have a pan or a dish that has baked on food all I have to do is soak it in some hot water and Dawn Dish Soap for anywhere from 5-15 minutes (depending on just how baked on and messy) and when I scrub the mess is gone! I absolutely love it!
Millie Y.
North York, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favourite dish detergent!! I can always rely on this to clean everything so well without using too much product. Every time it's on sale, I always stock up the original scent.
Tara K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I honestly don't even use this for my dishes - I have a bottle designated to clean my makeup brushes. It is the BEST makeup brush cleaner. A little goes a very long way and it's available basically everywhere for cheap! If you haven't tried it for your brushes, I would highly recommend you do!
Shaunacey R.
This is my favourite dish soap.  I also use it for pretreating laundry stains, use it to make my own carpet shampoo and also mixed with vinegar to clean the shower.  This is cost effective and easy to find at most retailers.  I will contiue to purchase this dish soap for years to come!
Samantha B.
Nanaimo, BC
The best dish soap out there. Soft and gentle on your hands but crazy rough on your dishes! gets all the nasty bits off like nothing. I would highly recommend this product to you and yours and everyone else! My family always uses Dawn dish soap for our dishes and everyday random needs. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
M ✖.
Its a really really great soap I've used it in Arizona with my Aunt its scent is to die for and it's quality is very great it removes grease with ease and its affordable and I wish we had it in Mexico cause my mom struggles with the greasy dishes but overall it's really great!
Jennifer P.
Kingston, ON
The best formula ever! Dawn works great for everything from the dishes to cleaning your dogs, literally. It is gentle, it smells great, and it works great to remove dirt and grime. Nothing compares to this staple and I recommend all kithcnens to have some dawn!
Hanane d.
My favorite dish detergent - really does cut through grease better than any other I have tried. Concentrated formula makes for lighter, smaller bottles. This is actually a boon when trying to pickup plastic bottles with wet hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?