BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Courtney L.
The best dish soap I have ever used and it the only dish soap that I use. A little goes a long way with this lovely brand and it's only 2.97 at walmart, unless there's a sale. My parents use it my boyfriends parents use it we use it were I work and I do recommend it because afterwords when you're done with the dishes your hands are left soft and not all grippy
Katrina O.
Ottawa, KY
Does a great job cleaning dirty dishes! It's also a go-to degreasing shampoo for cats - really! Look it up, it's a cat groomer's secret. Gets grease out of the coat really well.
Sammie H.
Hamilton, ON
Started using this brand when I moved out on my own. I hate doing the dishes, and always get really dry hands. This is gentle enough on my skin, and I've noticed my hands don't get as dry or as chapped as they used to when doing this dishes. I mean, if it's good enough for cleaning animals (like on the commercials), then it must be good for humans.
Hinal P.
Brampton, ON
A little bit goes long way. Only coin size is enough for my whole utensils of dishes, oily burnt pans, spoons and Forks. It suds up so well,leaves the utensil squicky clean.
Monica G.
Ewa Beach, HI
Dawn is my number 1 liquid soap for dishes.i like the fact that supports wildlife everytime i buy this product i make sure t has an animal in the picture if not i go somewhere else until i find t.its very good in sensitive hands and takes off the grease very easy.on some of the dishes that have lota of grease a put a little of dawn have it set in then i rince it off before i scrub and it comes off.A little goes a long way.
Shirley S.
Kitchener, Ontario
Love the blue dawn - a little goes a long way to wash dishes and it cuts right through grease. It is also fantastic in the laundry to use on grease or other stains. It will also take grease off on concrete. It is fantastic mixed with water and garlic as a spray for plants - especially roses. I've tried the other colours of dawn, but have found that the blue one works the best. It is an absolute essential for our household
Carey B.
Morristown, TN
Dawn dish soap, Is my staple. I'll never wash dishes in anything else. it doesn't leave my hands dried out, i love the clean fresh scent. It washes my dishes amazingily, get's those stains, and brakes down the food leftovers. I would recommend this dish soap, I wouldn't recommend anything else but Dawn. :D
Meryem O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is by far the best dishwashing liquid hands down! It cleans messy and greasy dishes so well and it so gentle on my hands and skin! I never use anything other than Dawn! Fuji cherry blossom is my favorite scent! It smells heavenly!
Dyan F.
Conklin, Alberta
I cannot express enough how much I love my Dawn. Not only useful in the kitchen when I am cooking really greasy meals, I also use this to deep clean my make up brushes. Yes, you read it right, make up brushes! I mix Dawn with extra virgin olive oil and, lather and rinse. My make up brushes are cleaner than ever and conditioned. I also use the Dawn for dishwashers. It leaves my dishes squeaky clean and grease free!
Lori C.
Saskatoon, SK
This soap is honestly the best! Not only does it smell good it 2 orbs amazing on grease. Stuck on food - soak with a bit of Dawn and your effort is minimal. I also use Dawn to clean my bathtub so it is so versatile. I haven't used a dish soap that is this effective, versatile and such a good price.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?