BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Colleen T.
Piney Flats, TN
Nothing (and I mean NOTHING!) works as well as this. It may seem like a lowly dish soap but Blue Dawn Ultra is the guru of cleaners.

It tackles dirty dishes with ease but also has so many other uses as well. For example, do your baby bottles have a cloudy residue on them? Blue Dawn Ultra will clear them right up!

Does your shower glass have water spots? Just mix up some Dawn Ultra + vinegar, scrub it on and rinse. Your glass will be sparkling again in no time!

The other day I came home to find that my 2 year "drew" on our rug with non-washable markers. Guess what I used? Yep - Dawn Ultra.

I seriously use this product for all of life's dirty messes. Not only is it extremely effective but it's reasonably priced to boot! I stock up because I worry that I'll run out and I never want to run out of this stuff.
Pierina R.
Ever since we took our plumber's advice and started using Dawn-we have no serious clog issues with our sink. As an extra preventative, the plumber said to pour some directly down the drain and wash and rinse in very hot water.
gi w.
  love using dawn !Other dish soaps are good but this product smells so good, comes in
many kinds, and mostly it doesn't leave my hands dry. It definitely
lives up to it's name, helps getting the hard grease and burnt stuff on
dishes, pots and pans,& you don't need to use a lot
Lanka H.
This is the only dish soap I use in my house when we didn't have a dishwasher and hand washed everything this by far all the others! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Haley D.
Peterborough, ON
I worked housekeeping at a college student residence with over 300 students (8 buildings for reference) for a period of time before I got into my current position in the office. Of all the cleaning products we had, Dawn Dish Soap was the most versatile. You really need the original blue Dawn Dish Soap, because it is the most effective. We would fill a bucket with hot water and a few squirts of Dawn and wash down walls with marks, dirt, grease, handprints and it would come clean with no effort. We would line dirty grout in shower floors and leave it to soak for an hour and those marks would come up no problem. It also took care of soap scum on shower walls. It really is a wonder product and we would use it over most of the expensive products we were ordered most of the time because it worked better!
Vianny D.
Good dish soap with a fresh scent. It's concentrated but sometimes I feel that doesn' eliminate all the grease from some dishes so you need to wash it again. It's not in all the dishes!
Steph K.
Always get this. Lasts a long time and you can do so much if you always get the blue kind! I use it for stain removing and making my own carpet cleaner. Just add vinagur and baking soda!
Brandie M.
Edmonton, AB
Dawn original is the only dish soap we use. It get grease off of the greatest dishes and does not leave a greasy residue behind. It is also great for cleaning other greasy surfaces.
Sharanpreet K.
Winnipeg , MB
i love dawn soap .. it has like just so many uses.. everytime i look for any cleaning hacks on pinterest .. dawn has to be the part of it ... i am glad its always on my grocery list
Corry C.
Only brand i use! gets the job done and i love that they are the only brand endorsed to clean up oil spills, they have great scents out there as well .. love the apple one !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?