BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Emma M.
Best dish soap out there. I don't have a dishwasher currently and this cuts through grease like no other product I've tried. Its also more gentle on the skin than most of the detergents I've used. I have also used it to bath my kitten at the suggestion of the vet and it was very gentle on her. Basically I don't buy any other kind of detergent now.
Jamye W.
Bought some of this when holidaying in America! Sounds sad but I had heard amazing things on Pinterest cleaning tips as to what this soap can do - it hasn't disappointed!

Affordable and long lasting - I have cleaned my makeup brushes, wooden floors and windows with this! Love it!
Hafssa T.
I bought these because they were small and easy to hold onto if my hands were wet with dish water. This stuff breaks down the toughest grime that can ever be put on a pan and no streaks will be left on your glasses. It also can make your hands feel very clean and even soft of a touch. You don’t have to use to much of this and it smells so good!!!
Jill B.
Kentville, NS
Love this dish soap. I have quite sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my hands at all. It is such a good value for the amount of product you receive. Also, I love how there is such a range of scents to choose from. I will most definitely continue buying Dawn!
Leorita B.
Very good product I used this soap and it smells so good best liquid detergent. Affordable cleans dishes bought it at the store . Supermarket. Very affordable . I recommend to everybody. Very cheap. I will buy again and keep using it. Safe  also
Chanel D.
Fort Erie , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Dawn! My 2 years at school and my summer working away I did not have a dishwasher. I must saw that was a pain in the bum, however buying Dawn made everything much easier! It's true what they say "A drop of Dawn and Grease is gone"!!! All you need is the smallest amount for a ton of dishes. Now that I live back at home, Dawn is the soap of our choice.

I also use Dawn to clean all of my makeup brushes. It's so gentle on them and makes them feel like they are brand new!
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Some corners can't be cut!! I love a great deal on anything as much as the next person but when it comes to dishwashing soap, Dawn original is my ONLY option. I have used them all, tried inexpensive, sale, coupons trying all the others , using 3 or 4 times the product and still not getting it as clean. You don't save anything when your using 10Xs the product for one cleaning of a pan. Dawn is the only one that truly cuts through the grease and cleans the dishes, pots and pans that must be hand washed and smells great too. The really awesome thing as well is I also use this in my DIY cleaners or for my walls, floors etc and a little with HOT water has cleaned areas I have spent a lot of $$ on trying to get something clean. I would not use anything else and know you will see the difference if you give it a try. #cleananythingw/DAWN.
Margaret B.
Fredericton, NB
A lot of people I know use this dish soap, I like it because it smells great, cleans dishes amazingly and it’s safe to bath my animals with. You can buy this at any grocery store or drug store, not very expensive but still a little more than other brands. I recommend this to everyone and anyone who wants very clean dishes and safe product to wash your animals with
Jessica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I kept the same huge bottle of Dawn ultra under my sink because the smell in my hands, my kitchen, in the dishes sponge and dishes itself was not good at all using this product (Smell like old kept things). This week I had to use it again but I add a little of lemon to make the smell better and it worked!!! now smell like regular dish detergent and works great!! (would be the lower pH or the lemon smell, have no idea) The product performance is good, change that smell and would be great!
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
The one and only tried and true! Dawn Originals. They always come out with all these fancy scents but I always get the basic Ultra Concentrated Dawn Original. It just gets the job done. I don’t need my dishes to smell like flowers!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?