BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Alyson R.
Washington, DC
This cuts through the tough stuff on the dishes that have been sitting in my sink for three weeks without a lot of tough scrubbing. It's a good value and you don't need a lot of soap to do a lot of dishes.
Tara K.
Brantford , ON
Is there anything this blue Dawn can't clean? Honestly it has so many purposes in my house and it is so gentle that my hands don't suffer from the use.  It smells amazing and is well worth the price.
Claire C.
Burlington, ON
I buy this product in bulk at Costco. So he price is awesome. I personally believe it's the strongest dish detergent on the market. It is also not to harsh on my sensitive skin. All around great product.
Trista R.
Vancouver, BC
Works really well and gets rid of grease instantly! I also use this to clean my makeup brushes and nothing takes the stains out of them like this dish soap! Works wonders on so many things, a must have!
Sheri B.
I've tried a few other scents and I always revert back to the original formula. It's clean, fresh and not overpowering. I use it to make foaming hand soap for my son whom is allergic to everything else.
Katie P.
Milverton, ON
Dawn does an amazing job cutting through grease. I love using it as I know it gets the job done right! We also use it as a laundry pre-treated and it's amazing at getting diaper cream off your clothes!
Laci L.
Yorkton
Love Dawn! Way better than cheaper brands! It also gets grease stains out of clothes if you use it as a spot treatment with cold water on fairly recent grease spots!!
(The more you know) ;)
Andrea B.
Scarborough , ON
Classic blue dawn is hands down the best dish soap ever! Time and time again I am never disappointed with the power of blue dawn. This a great effective product and doesn't dry my hands out at all.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yes, Dawn Dish Soap is the master at releasing greasy, baked on food from dishes, but that is only the beginning. I use Daw Dish Soap everyday in so many ways.

Let me say that I know I am very fortunate to have a hubby who willingly washes dishes. He did have to be schooled on how little soap it takes to wash a sink full. There will be no wasting the blue stuff in our house.

I have used this stuff, either mixed with other cleaning agents or usually just water, to clean our vehicles, walls, power wheels, toys, appliances, storage bins and more. I also use it to get stains out clothes, carpets and rugs. I only use a tiny bit because if I use too much I end up with a bubbly mess. Which brings me to my favorite thing to make with this soap.

The best way I have used blue Dawn is to make bubble solution with our kiddos.
Here is what we do:
6 cups of water (warm works best)
slowly stir in 1 cup Dawn
then slowly add 1tablespoon glycerin
Julia H.
Toronto, WY
This dish soap is life-changing. It is so concentrated and has saved me so much money, I will never use anything else. I have turned all of my friends onto it too. No more leaving things to soak!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?