BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Erika R.
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It's gentle on my sensitive skin but cleans my dishes perfectly. plus a tiny amount goes a very long way!
Megan D.
Cardston, AB
This detergent is great. With other brands I feel like the moisture gets sucked right out of my hands. But with this one, I can actually enjoy doing dishes without the harsh end result!
Melissa S.
One of my go to dish soaps. It works really well and isn't hard on your hands. There's nothing worse than doing dishes and having your hands dry out after. Dawn is awesome!
Amanda N.
I like dawn, its great for just about anything you need it for. I love the scents for the aroma therapy stuff and the only stuff my husband will use if he has to wash dishes.
Hope S.
Hellam, PA
I use dawn all the time clean the dishes and smells good and doesn't dry your hands I even use it when bathing my animals because it doesn't harm them in any way either
Mandy U.
Crown Point, IN
The only dish soap we use in our house! Not only does it make our dishes sparkle, but my husband is a mechanic, and it makes his dirty, greasy hands super clean and soft!
Tracy F.
Aylmer, Ontario
I love Dawn because it works. Plain and simple. It does the job, in half the time. I don't question if my dishes are clean, they just are. I like the scent as well. Others have an odor I can't handle. This is my go-to brand!
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the only handwashing detergent I'll buy. It gets the dishes clean without leaving them feeling greasy, and it gets all the stuck-on food off with no problem.
Morgan B.
Ruthven , ON
I love the different smells they have, I also find it doesn't leave a residue that most other dish soaps do. I also find you can use a lot less then other brands.
Dana U.
North York, Ontario
I never have to re-wash anything I've cleaned with Dawn. It does the job right the first time. And, as Madge used to say "It's tough on dishes, gentle on hands".
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?