BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Isa V.
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite dish detergent. It works awesome to remove stains as well. I also use it to mix with paint for the kids for fast and easy clean up. Great product. I would definitely recommend it.
Aaliyah K.
This so far, is the best dish soap i have used. It works so well getting through grease and stuck on food... And you don't need to use a lot of it either. A little goes a long way with this stuff. This doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps i have used.
Sheila H.
Belleville, Ontario, N/A, N/A
Dawn is the best dish soap I have used. You don't need a lot to clean a lot of dishes. I also love that they help animals! I am an animal lover and I will only use Dawn because of this.
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
I love using dawn because it's the most environmentally friendly. It's easy on animals so it's even easier on us! And they donate to wildlife conservation with your purchases often!
Maryanne B.
LONDON
I bought a bottle to see what it was like. It cleans really well and smells nice. But its not the greatest on my hands. I have vary sensitive hands and hate to wear gloves when washing dishes. I will likely get this again it lasted a vary long time.
Barbara D.
Best product in the market. use half the amount of this dish liquid to achieve excellent results. price point excellent plus also comes on sale often...double bonus in time and $$$$.
Juanita P.
Mesa, Arizona
I have to say that dawn is my favorite dish detergent, especially on pots,and pans. I feel that other dish detergents just don't remove grease as good as dawn. Plus I also use it for cleaning my shower cause it also removes stains around my tub!!!
Amber G.
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. It's the only product that ever leaves my plates feeling and looking clean. Cuts through grease. I normally will only use the antibacterial.
Erika R.
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It's gentle on my sensitive skin but cleans my dishes perfectly. plus a tiny amount goes a very long way!
Megan D.
Cardston, AB
This detergent is great. With other brands I feel like the moisture gets sucked right out of my hands. But with this one, I can actually enjoy doing dishes without the harsh end result!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?