BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
The best dish soap. We use this at home and at my work, and it gets everything squeaky clean with very small amounts of the product. I would definitely repurchase this... it smells good, and definitely preforms well.
Valerie P.
Petawawa, ON
The only dish soap I'll use. Hands down your best option out there. I use it for dishes, grease stains In clothing and mixed with vinegar for cleaning my showers. A little goes a very long way AND it's inexpensive!
Amber O.
Wilmot, NS
The ol standby. We always end up going back to this product because it works, plain and simple! It cuts crease by it's not harsh. It lasts a really long time too, and it's not expensive so it's a really good deal!
Amanda T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A great smelling soap that is gentle on the hands and tough on dishes. Does not dry the hands out and removes grease and dirt from dishes. A very reasonably priced soap, there is a lot of product in the package.
Sindy P.
It's hard finding the right dish soap, there's only about a million brands a types of dish soap out there, it can get overwhelming! I'm glad it didn't take me a lifetime to find the perfect kind. This is truly the best dish soap out there, and they sell it and Costco in a 3 pack, bonus!!!
Jacqueline S.
Ingersoll, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this dish soap. Don't need more than a drop or two for a full sink and gets all my dishes sparkling clean. The dried on food needs a bit of a soak and maybe some elbow grease, but it gets the job done!
Alyson R.
Washington, DC
This cuts through the tough stuff on the dishes that have been sitting in my sink for three weeks without a lot of tough scrubbing. It's a good value and you don't need a lot of soap to do a lot of dishes.
Tara K.
Brantford , ON
Is there anything this blue Dawn can't clean? Honestly it has so many purposes in my house and it is so gentle that my hands don't suffer from the use.  It smells amazing and is well worth the price.
Claire C.
Burlington, ON
I buy this product in bulk at Costco. So he price is awesome. I personally believe it's the strongest dish detergent on the market. It is also not to harsh on my sensitive skin. All around great product.
Sheri B.
I've tried a few other scents and I always revert back to the original formula. It's clean, fresh and not overpowering. I use it to make foaming hand soap for my son whom is allergic to everything else.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?