BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn works great for cleaning our dishes and getting tough stains out only dish soap we use
Crystal M.
Cuts through the grease! I usually don't buy unless on sale. It gentle on my hands as well.
Tammy C.
Daly City, CA
This really clears off the plates and bowls and can even take out some old stained dishes.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Best dish washing soap around. Cuts through grease super fast and doesn't dry out my hands.
Dallas S.
Rockingham , NC
Smells good ! Works great for all dishes. We purchased from Walmart. The price is perfect.
Jaimmie H.
Ward, AR
The scent is okay. But the thing I like most about dawn is that it is gentle on your hands.
Shushanik K.
I absolutely love Don products and does the sourcing soap is good it's bubbly and I love it
carrie r.
Azusa, CA
Dawn dishwasing soap works wonders. I use this product daily. I use it to clean everything.
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
I love original dawn. I use it for my sons bottles and I love how you just need a tiny bit.
Khayana M.
Greenville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love it, it cuts grease and you don't have to use a lot, because a little goes a long way !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?