BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Dianna K.
This smells SO good!  A little goes a long way for sure but I would say the price is worth it. It's not the healthiest alternative, but when your tight on money, I would recommend this. It has a great smell and it cleans those dishes perfectly with sparkles!
Susan R.
Lasalle
This is the only dish washing soap I use.  It gets all my dishes shiny and removed dirt and everything comes out with a 5 Star for me.  I went back to other products and I could not find anything that stood out to a great dish washing product.
🇿🇦Kendal K.
Torquay
Really lovely product, gets the job done quick and easy. Has a lovely smell to it as well. It was very effective, bought it from Lidl and had a good price. The scent was lovely. Would recommend this product again, definitely using this again for future use.
Selene H.
Calgary
I have always loved this soap it works really well it gets the just done and it's very effective I would definatly keep buying it. Bought it from Costco usually. It works really well I have no real issues with it. I would definatly buy it again for sure.
Cheyenne H.
Dawn soap is perfect for washing dishes (obviously), but it's also great when I make my own all purpose cleaner and really makes my house feel clean wherever I use it. It gets the grease off the pan easily. And I think everyone should be using it
Sabrina C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue Dawn , use it on everything, there's a reason it's a staple in every pinterest board... it WORKS! The value is unreal and the stuff works on everything! I buy it at my local grocery store and its always in stock, this is a best seller for a reason
Kerri M.
Harrow, OK
The best possible dish soap out there! There are so many uses for this product including clothes and anything with oil. I use this product every single day and the smell, price, and effects are great. I high recommend this to anyone, especially moms!
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
This stuff really does a great job. I have even had to give my cat a bath and it before. Thanks to fleas. I love how gentle it is even when you're washing your pet down with it. This soap just takes everything off. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Brittney C.
Toronto, ON
Dawn dishsoap is the only dish detergent I can use without the smell making me feel sick to my stomach. Its tough on grease and gets all your dishes clean without using a huge amount.
Sarah B.
I use this product because a little does go a long way. I'm a soap freak! When I hand wash my dishes, I like to use a lot in order to feel the clean. With this product you don't need to use much at all. It's worth the money because it lasts longer
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?