BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Victoria L.
KAKABEKA, ON
Dawn is the only dish soap that I currently buy. It works great on the really greasy dishes and I rarely have to add soap while I wash. In my area, Dawn is always on sale somewhere, plus I haven't found a scent that I dislike so far. Thanks Dawn!
sharianne s.
Mega Parent Expert
This dish soap although not the best smelling of the scents is the most practical. works like a charm on cutting back on grease and scum. Has even helped my cat when she decided to be naughty and get into sticky things. it's very gentle on the skin.
Kristen P.
Winnipeg, MB
Dawn blue dishwashing liquid works great on water marks and grease stains on clothes. Rub onto the area and let it sit for at least 30 minutes depending on the severity of the stain. It has gotten out every mark that I have treated so far!
Katherine O.
Cabimas
It is good. It is no grease or sticky. And it's easy to clean from the dishes. Totally recommend
daniella N.
Very good smelling dish washing soap and fights dirt ans rains rlly well with out to much force in getting out stains
Melissa T.
This is really gentle on your hands, but the downside to this is that it takes a little longer to soak dishes to get the grease or baked on food out of dishes. Other than that it works pretty well as a standard non-concentrated soap.
Jen G.
It's okay,

It's better than most you can get at the grocery store. I don't think it's anything special whatsoever and it seems to really dry out my hands.

I will purchase it again, but that's because I haven't found anything better
Kim M.
Sarnia
I LOVE Dawn soaps. The prices are great, you can always find them on sale and I ALWAYS have coupons for them. I do dishes everyday for 3 people and a bottle always lasts at least 2 months. I use it for everything, dishes, baby bottles, disinfecting countertops and kitchen, bathroom. Great for DIY cleaning solutions as well.
Mary  H.
This is the only dish soap I will use. Great quality, great scents and breaks down stuck on food like no other. As a mom I'm always looking for the most effective product and dawn ultra wins that title.
jackie l.
This brand is alright, it smells really good but really strong and it's pretty expensive..and when you're done washing your dishes, your hands will feel very sticky? like the residue left on your hand is not that comfortable
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?