BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hope U.
Saint Albans, VT
Most trustworthy dish soap you could ever buy. Will never buy a different brand! Nothing can beat the price of this, you get what you pay for, even with the inexpensive price. Also doubles as a stain remover, I will almost always swear that dawn can get anything out!
Olivia B.
Conway, SC
This stuff is great. It cleans so well and can be used on more than just dishes. I also mix it with peroxide and baking soda to get stains out of clothes. It works wonders. I can get a small bottle, and it will last awhile because a little really goes a long way.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Dawn is the only dish soap I use in my house. For one I love the smell, the price is just right. But the real reason is because it's used to help animals in crisis from oil spills. And it's so gentle on my hands. I don't have a dish washer so I am always doing dishes.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Dawn is always the very best for cutting through grease and grime on the dishes. An added bonus is that purchasing also helps the animals, this is why I always purchase dawn rather than another brand. It also smells great and functions as it should, creates lots of suds and cleans up well
Keflyn D.
Love this product for not just dishes but for everything. I have pet birds who are very sensitive to smells and chemicals and dawn dish Soap is safe to use in their food containers and in just about everything! Great product great price and would recommend too anybody.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
This is the only liquid dish soap that I use. A regular sized bottle will last you a very long time if you're not using too much at once. It has a pleasant, non-overwhelming scent and doesn't leave any kind of residue on your hands. Will buy this time and time again.
Andrea L.
Portland, OR
Love Dawn for everything. It's tough and gentle at the same time. It cleans my dishes well and suds up as much as I want. I've even used it to clean stains on my laundry. The only thing I don't like is the price, it's expensive so I always wait for a sale and a coupon.
Shanda C.
Charleston, WV
This is my favorite Dawn Dish liquid by far. I love how it only takes a little bit compared to others to cut the greasiness off of my dishes. I also found it for a great deal of only $1.00 for the smaller size at my Dollar Tree so it's definitely worth stocking up on.
Jill K.
I use dawn, I like the way the company supports cleaning animals during tragic times for the animals. But also dawn is extremely effective cleaner. I stock up on dawn at me grocery store and just a drop goes a very long way. I've used others but dawn truly is the best.
Sara M.
Reliable! Gets dishes clean the first time and really cuts through grease. The scent is pleasant - citrus scented dish washes can be overwhelming sometimes. Has many uses keeping things clean around the house beyond dishes too. Worth the additional cost for name brand.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
My dog has sensitive skin has anyone else tried this on their pet?
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Has anyone ever used this on your pets and if so did you mix it with anything else?
rachelle a.
Any other colors?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know that when you buy a bottle of dawn that has $1 towards saving the wildlife you actually have to go online and register it for that donation to go towards the wildlife?
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anyone wash there pets in this