BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
I use this on multiple things not just dishes and wow it always gets everything squeaky clean. This is the best soap I’ve ever used compared to other dish soaps and I don’t think I’ll ever use another brand I love the other scents too but this is the go to one for us
Jess L.
I've been using Dawn for years now. Gets difficult and sticky foods off my dishes and cuts grease from my plastic containers. Very effective, although sometimes you may need to use a bit more product than normal. Scent is generic. I will continue to use this product.
Keflyn D.
Love this product for not just dishes but for everything. I have pet birds who are very sensitive to smells and chemicals and dawn dish Soap is safe to use in their food containers and in just about everything! Great product great price and would recommend too anybody.
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
This has so many uses in my home. One bottle lasts a very long times since you only need a small amount to do most jobs. This product is effective yet gentle. Can even be used on hands and doesn't leave them cracked or dried. Will definitely repurchase again and again!
Olivia B.
Conway, SC
This stuff is great. It cleans so well and can be used on more than just dishes. I also mix it with peroxide and baking soda to get stains out of clothes. It works wonders. I can get a small bottle, and it will last awhile because a little really goes a long way.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Dawn is the only dish soap I use in my house. For one I love the smell, the price is just right. But the real reason is because it's used to help animals in crisis from oil spills. And it's so gentle on my hands. I don't have a dish washer so I am always doing dishes.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Dawn is always the very best for cutting through grease and grime on the dishes. An added bonus is that purchasing also helps the animals, this is why I always purchase dawn rather than another brand. It also smells great and functions as it should, creates lots of suds and cleans up well
Andrea L.
Portland, OR
Love Dawn for everything. It's tough and gentle at the same time. It cleans my dishes well and suds up as much as I want. I've even used it to clean stains on my laundry. The only thing I don't like is the price, it's expensive so I always wait for a sale and a coupon.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
This is the only liquid dish soap that I use. A regular sized bottle will last you a very long time if you're not using too much at once. It has a pleasant, non-overwhelming scent and doesn't leave any kind of residue on your hands. Will buy this time and time again.
Samantha S.
This dish soap has been in the family for generations. Nothing else on the market comes close to beating how effective it is against grease and how affordable it is. I mean, they use this to clean the ducks after oil spills (sad yes I know). Do I need to say more?
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?