BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheyanne D.
Crossville, TN
Love this soap. Its the only kind of dish soap I will use. I buy it at WalMart. Last longer than the cheap brand. Its worth the bang for your buck. I will for ever buy Dawn dish soap. I always buy the larger size bottle though. It take me 1month or more to use it.
Jill K.
I use dawn, I like the way the company supports cleaning animals during tragic times for the animals. But also dawn is extremely effective cleaner. I stock up on dawn at me grocery store and just a drop goes a very long way. I've used others but dawn truly is the best.
Fatumo S.
Denver, CO
This product is great! You only need to use a very small amount of this product to get a sink full of bubbles. It also has the best grease cutter in it. It's also great if you get a grease spot on clothing. I just wet, rub it on the spot, then throw it in the washer.
Shanda C.
Charleston, WV
This is my favorite Dawn Dish liquid by far. I love how it only takes a little bit compared to others to cut the greasiness off of my dishes. I also found it for a great deal of only $1.00 for the smaller size at my Dollar Tree so it's definitely worth stocking up on.
Samantha S.
This dish soap has been in the family for generations. Nothing else on the market comes close to beating how effective it is against grease and how affordable it is. I mean, they use this to clean the ducks after oil spills (sad yes I know). Do I need to say more?
Sara M.
Reliable! Gets dishes clean the first time and really cuts through grease. The scent is pleasant - citrus scented dish washes can be overwhelming sometimes. Has many uses keeping things clean around the house beyond dishes too. Worth the additional cost for name brand.
Claudia C.
Riverview , FL
I love this dish soap. I used to buy the cheaper generic store brand because I'm cheap but I ended up using so much of it. With Dawn I use so little every time and it's always enough and cuts through that grease. Best dish soap I've ever used and I will continue to buy this.
Chrissy T.
bend, OR
I enjoy this soap. Some make my hands dry when I am doing the dishes but this one does not. I think it smells good and cleans my dishes very well. I love the small bottle to keep on the sink and just refill it with a big one. Love this product and usually buy in bulk
Jess L.
I've been using Dawn for years now. Gets difficult and sticky foods off my dishes and cuts grease from my plastic containers. Very effective, although sometimes you may need to use a bit more product than normal. Scent is generic. I will continue to use this product.
Olivia B.
Conway, SC
This stuff is great. It cleans so well and can be used on more than just dishes. I also mix it with peroxide and baking soda to get stains out of clothes. It works wonders. I can get a small bottle, and it will last awhile because a little really goes a long way.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Toronto
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?