BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stephanie B.
Columbus, GA
Dawn ultra dish liquid is the best dish liquid for removing grease and baked on foods. I use it when prewashing dishes before the dishwasher. I haven't found any dish soaps that work better than the original dawn.
Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
I really like the classic Dawn dish liquid for multiple uses. I use it to clean my makeup brushes and my son's cups frequently. I usually try and coupon to get a good deal on it since it can be on the pricer side.
madison b.
Southaven, MS
Blue is the best color of Dawn soap! I love all of the Dawn detergents and soaps, but the blue is the color that foams the most, lathers the most, and bubbles the most.

I love that Dawn protects our wildlife also.
Casey D.
Oregon City, OR
I used dawn for everything from my dishes to washing my dog! I use it as a pretreat for my laundry and washing my bathtub and it's a decent price. I can seem to find it everywhere which is good when I need it ASAP
Elizabeth C.
Mega Parent Expert
This is our typical dish soap. We buy the large size at stores like BJs or Costco and refill a regular size bottle at our sink. It lasts a long time and saves us money by buying in bulk. We continue to repurchase.
Aimee L.
Du Bois, PA
I use the blue dawn dishsoap daily. I use it for cleaning my dishes, as well as many other things around the house, being a mom of four. I found many great uses for blue dawn online, and it had yet to let me down.
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
Obviously it can wash your dishes but there are just so many uses for this which is especially great to know when you've got kids running around. Gentle but tough. Tried and true product. I buy this over and over.
Brooke S.
A little of this goes a LONG way! This soap is super concentrated and because of this it cleans so much better. I have used dawn for as long as I can remember but when I have tried to switch nothing gets as clean.
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a great brand for dishwashing. Pros are its very affective and cons are i don't know. I buy it at target and Walmart. Very good value and very affordable. Yes I recommend this to others!
Kimber L.
Columbia, MO
Not only is Dawn Dishwashing liquid great for cleaning dishes, but as a Jamberry independent consultant I love how it removes the oils from my fingernails to allow for a more perfect application of my nail wraps!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?