BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I love this dish soap. I used to buy the cheaper generic store brand because I'm cheap but I ended up using so much of it. With Dawn I use so little every time and it's always enough and cuts through that grease. Best dish soap I've ever used and I will continue to buy this.
Sara M.
Reliable! Gets dishes clean the first time and really cuts through grease. The scent is pleasant - citrus scented dish washes can be overwhelming sometimes. Has many uses keeping things clean around the house beyond dishes too. Worth the additional cost for name brand.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
This is the only liquid dish soap that I use. A regular sized bottle will last you a very long time if you're not using too much at once. It has a pleasant, non-overwhelming scent and doesn't leave any kind of residue on your hands. Will buy this time and time again.
Hope U.
Saint Albans, VT
Most trustworthy dish soap you could ever buy. Will never buy a different brand! Nothing can beat the price of this, you get what you pay for, even with the inexpensive price. Also doubles as a stain remover, I will almost always swear that dawn can get anything out!
Jess L.
I've been using Dawn for years now. Gets difficult and sticky foods off my dishes and cuts grease from my plastic containers. Very effective, although sometimes you may need to use a bit more product than normal. Scent is generic. I will continue to use this product.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is always the very best for cutting through grease and grime on the dishes. An added bonus is that purchasing also helps the animals, this is why I always purchase dawn rather than another brand. It also smells great and functions as it should, creates lots of suds and cleans up well
Fatumo S.
Denver, CO
This product is great! You only need to use a very small amount of this product to get a sink full of bubbles. It also has the best grease cutter in it. It's also great if you get a grease spot on clothing. I just wet, rub it on the spot, then throw it in the washer.
Shanda C.
Charleston, WV
This is my favorite Dawn Dish liquid by far. I love how it only takes a little bit compared to others to cut the greasiness off of my dishes. I also found it for a great deal of only $1.00 for the smaller size at my Dollar Tree so it's definitely worth stocking up on.
Olivia B.
Conway, SC
This stuff is great. It cleans so well and can be used on more than just dishes. I also mix it with peroxide and baking soda to get stains out of clothes. It works wonders. I can get a small bottle, and it will last awhile because a little really goes a long way.
Samantha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap has been in the family for generations. Nothing else on the market comes close to beating how effective it is against grease and how affordable it is. I mean, they use this to clean the ducks after oil spills (sad yes I know). Do I need to say more?
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart