BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11971)
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
This is just such a classic staple product. It is amazing soap that removes grease and oil like no other. It isn't too pricey, and they have a good variety of scents to choose from as well. I can't see myself ever switching over from this dish soap.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I have tried a few other brands of dish soap but this one cleans the best. I use it with hot water and it cuts through everything. I will also use a sudsy sponge on the hood of the stove before I go in with stainless cleaner and it works like a charm.
Monica B.
I have been using Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid soap for years. I have tried other brands but Dawn always seems to work the best. While it is a little more in price than other brands in this category I feel like you need to use less to get the same clean effect.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A cleaning classic. I'm not a big believer in name brands, but I think blue Dawn really does cut through grease better. It's awesome to use for cleaning purposes, as well, not just washing dishes. I like the scent - it's pretty neutral, not flowery.
Kalsee C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn! I have a new baby and a puppy and use it to not only wash all my dishes but to always wash my baby bottles and dog bowls. It takes the grease off everything. It has a light scent. I love it and have never been disappointed by it ever. Recommend to everyone!
Michelle R.
For more than just dishes!

Great for helping to make bubble mix for summer. Just buy some glycerin in the drug store. Mix a drop or two with a little of the glycerin and water. Easy and great bubbles.

I do use it on dishes. It smells good and gets rid of grease.
Julie A.
Tampa
Dawn is a great dish soap. I can clean and soak my dishes and they come out perfectly clean. When I use Dawn, my hands aren't as dry as other products. I don't need to use a lot to wash a sink full of dishes either, so a bottle lasts me a long time.
Jenna S.
Spring Lake, NC
This dish soap cleans my dishes well and it doesn't make my hands dry. It has a great price in it has a nice sent. Although I believe it works just as well as any other dish soap.
molly E.
Farmington, ME
I absolutely love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. This liquid makes it super easy to clean up a large mess with just a few drops of soap. Having a big family this saves times, and makes cleaning almost effortless! Thank you, Dawn!
Delena G.
Acworth
This is the only dish soap I use now. I used to buy what ever was cheapest and you get what you pay for. This product is worth every penny, smells great and works not only for dishes I dilute it for a great outdoor window was as well. Love it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?