BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Cameron H.
Dawn liquid dish detergent has been my families go to for washing dishes for as long as I can remember. Once in college I purchased Ajax instead and was totally disappointed, went immediately back to DAWN. Great product! Great Price!
Julie L.
Kemptville, ON
The best dish soap!! I have tried others but ALWAYS go back to this one. I also use it as a stain remover. It cuts grease like no other. Gentle on my hands. Nice light scent. I add a touch to the water to wash my floors too.
kaitlin s.
medicine hat alberta
I had seen recipes on pintrest that involved dawn and I had wanted to try some of them. I have to say I'm impressed not only are my dishes wicked clean but I mixed some with vinegar and spray the shower down after I'm done using it and it cuts down how often I have to scrub scrub clean it. I've also used it to take stuck on stains out 9of fabric before I toss them in the wash. This stuff is seriously wicked awesome and it smells great!
Priya N.
Brampton, ON
My holy grail dish soap. I used to use whatever was on sale but never again. Always the blue bottle but if that's not available then the green one. Just a drop cleans so much. I also use this when cleaning makeup brushes.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
Dawn is such a great dish washing liquid all it takes is one drop and it's amazing all the suds it makes out of one drop is excellent on grease not only is it good for dishes but also on other uses like cleaning our little find feathered friends who gets full of oil during an oil spill in our great lakes oceans rivers these birds are given a bath with Dove and after their bath they're oil free also good for fleas ants and other great uses I would recommend Dove to anyone it's a great product
Emily S.
I love dawn! I used to be a sunlight user, however bought dawn when it was on sale at Walmart. I find it to be the best soap ever and does a great job of cleaning and removing grease from all surfaces. I would recommend this to everyone I know always and find it to be one of the best dish soaps!
Caroline B.
Mansfield, QC
I have teied a lot of brand and nothing beats dawn the smell is amazing it does the job it needs to do . They all smell very nice ans i fins that the bubblea of the soap last longer than other brands love it
Amber w.
Winnipeg , MB
Dawn is the only soap I purchase now. I love how well it cleans my dishes and really does tackle all the grease that other soaps can leave behind. I also love how Dawn can be used to clean other things such as a tub when mixed with vinegar. Definitely a versatile product that's well priced!
Amanda W.
We love that Dawn works hard to protect wild life. We (as a household) only purchase this product for washing our dishes, it is so satisfying to find a product now that actively endeavours to improve the quality of life on our planet. Great product, very effective, and economical.
Kami W.
Longview
Great. Nothing beats the original. Cuts through grease like it's nobody's business, and doesn't have an overwhelming smell.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?