BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11968)
.. ♥.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Well, we lost about 1/4 of the bottle right out of the box, that's always a big mess. Not sure, but I think the cap was not properly sealed when they sent it. They really need to enclose these bottles in a plastic wrap. funny, because amazon wastes SO much in the packaging, boxes arrive half filled, and they will split the order into several sub orders, but they won't put a piece of plastic over liquids....
As for the actual product, Dawn is a good product, but, having lost so much of it, we didn't save any moneyI LOVE my Dawn dish soap for cleaning my myriad plastic containers and food storage items. It gets the grease out pronto
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Dawn! My 2 years at school and my summer working away I did not have a dishwasher. I must saw that was a pain in the bum, however buying Dawn made everything much easier! It's true what they say "A drop of Dawn and Grease is gone"!!! All you need is the smallest amount for a ton of dishes. Now that I live back at home, Dawn is the soap of our choice.

I also use Dawn to clean all of my makeup brushes. It's so gentle on them and makes them feel like they are brand new!
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Some corners can't be cut!! I love a great deal on anything as much as the next person but when it comes to dishwashing soap, Dawn original is my ONLY option. I have used them all, tried inexpensive, sale, coupons trying all the others , using 3 or 4 times the product and still not getting it as clean. You don't save anything when your using 10Xs the product for one cleaning of a pan. Dawn is the only one that truly cuts through the grease and cleans the dishes, pots and pans that must be hand washed and smells great too. The really awesome thing as well is I also use this in my DIY cleaners or for my walls, floors etc and a little with HOT water has cleaned areas I have spent a lot of $$ on trying to get something clean. I would not use anything else and know you will see the difference if you give it a try. #cleananythingw/DAWN.
Margaret B.
Fredericton, NB
A lot of people I know use this dish soap, I like it because it smells great, cleans dishes amazingly and it’s safe to bath my animals with. You can buy this at any grocery store or drug store, not very expensive but still a little more than other brands. I recommend this to everyone and anyone who wants very clean dishes and safe product to wash your animals with
Jessica S.
Hamilton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I kept the same huge bottle of Dawn ultra under my sink because the smell in my hands, my kitchen, in the dishes sponge and dishes itself was not good at all using this product (Smell like old kept things). This week I had to use it again but I add a little of lemon to make the smell better and it worked!!! now smell like regular dish detergent and works great!! (would be the lower pH or the lemon smell, have no idea) The product performance is good, change that smell and would be great!
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
The one and only tried and true! Dawn Originals. They always come out with all these fancy scents but I always get the basic Ultra Concentrated Dawn Original. It just gets the job done. I don’t need my dishes to smell like flowers!
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a long lasting dish washing liquid that removes grease quite easily. It is good value for the price you pay as cheaper products don’t last as long. The scent isn’t its greatest attribute. I would recommend this to others.
Stephanie G.
Washes the dishes perfectly well. Great prices and amazing scents available in many different stores I shop at. Easy to use and lasts a while. Will buy again and I highly recommend any of the dawn soaps to anyone !!
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
This is, hands down, THE best liquid dish soap on the planet. I don't get nearly the same results from other brands. It is super potent at cleaning off grease and grime, yet gentle enough so that it is not abrasive at all. I only use Dawn dish soap now. Also, the brand helps to save wildlife, so what's not to love?
Genevieve L.
Montreal
This soap is a good soap. It is gentle on your hands and smells good. It works well in all areas of the house, not just dishwashing. It is also affordable and there is often coupons for it! I will buy again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?