BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tanya W.
SALISBURY, New Brunswick
Dawn dish soap is my favorite soap to use on dishes I don't have to keep scrubbing food off of my dishes when I use dawn and it don't make them feeling gross after you risen the soap off of them I would recommend it to anyone plus you can use it on your pets when you bath them
marie m.
calgary, AB
We love this dish washing soap!!! it smells wonderful!!! this cuts through grease with ease and clean dishes ,pots and pans and leaves them fresh ,shiny and super clean!!!! i have used this for years and still love it!!!! this also suds up really well yet rinses clean....
Kirsten M.
This is the only dish soap I ever buy. You can always find it on sale somewhere and coupons in magazines to get it even cheaper. I love the smell and it leaves your hands nice after. I also love how they put on the front that dawn saves wildlife. Awesome company and soap.
Jessica W.
Dawn is the best brand of dish soap I have found yet! Works terrific and suds up with just the littlest bit! Also the only product that I've found takes out grease stains in clothing and fabrics! Definitely a ten out of ten and I'm always recommending it to others.
Cheryl T.
Lasalle
Dawn is great on your dishes - we all know that! But did you know that it's great at getting greasy stains out of your laundry as well??!! I mix it with hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle and use it to pre-treat grease stains before washing. My son is a short-order cook and his uniform is always getting splattered with grease - Dawn really takes the stains out!
Michelle P.
I love this brand of soap! Not only is it animal friendly but it cleans very well! Believe it or not I used to use Palmolive until I saw how much Dawn does for animals. As an animal lover I want to support anything that helps our furry friends and Dawn does that!
Michelle G.
Blue Dawn is amazing and has a lot of uses. I used it to strip cloth diapers when my kids were small. I have also used it as a flea shampoo when my puppy was too young for the actual flea shampoo. It is gentle and works amazingly!
Kathleen W.
Verdun, Qc
This soap is great for dishes but it can also be used with laundry! There is nothing better to wash bottles greasy with breastmilk or cloth diapers that need to be stripped. However, you have to rinse really well because no soap is as bubbly as this one and it smells perfumy. You don't want residue on the diapers or taste and smell in the bottles.
Nicole  T.
Barrie, ON
Dawn is fantastic and so multi purpose cleaner. It's my go to product for sure. When I was pregnant I made so many different homemade chemical free cleaning products and they all contained a splash of dawn. Also can be a great stain remover!
Emily T.
Dawn is my go to dish soap. I would always use this whenever I need to do dishes. It removes all the oil and grease from the dishes. It's even safe to use on pets. If you pet is fleas, use dawn and a comb, your pet will be flea free
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?