BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
D H.
Rochester, NY
No other brand compares. Especially when they market to clean birds during the oil spill. I use for dishes and to wash my hands. I use of for spot treat oil stains on clothing. It's a miracle solution for a nice blouse with oil stains. I also use it to clean make up brushes. I feel like it's gentle on my kids hands when they make a mess.
Bev B.
New Westminster
Over the years I have used many dish washing detergents but nothing compares to Dawn. It cuts grease like nothing else can. I use silpat liners when I bake and they get a greasy film. One squirt of Dawn and a quick brush on either side gets them squeaky clean It is also the ONLY thing that gets grease marks off clothes. A little squirt on a grease stain and I toss it into the wash. No more grease stain. Do not run out of this and if you camp, or boat, you need this too
Aleshia T.
Toronto
I love dawn, I think they are a great company! No only are they a trustworthy company with good consistent products they also use they platform to help out the community and wildlife. That is the main reason my family and I support this company but this soap is also very easy to use, lasts a long time and is the best soap we have tried. When we do clean a dish by hand it is fast and no residue is left. Just love it!
Lauren H.
Surrey
This really does make easy work out of greasy dishes. Normally scrubbing the grease from the dishes and pressure cooker are a chore on a night when the family cooks a ham however tonight dishes were clean in under 20 minutes,which is practically a miracle. I will purchase this again.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. It gets my dishes really clean with out having to soak them forever. It bubbles up great, smells good and it's super drying on my hands. Other dish soap I have used I'd have to empty the sink half way threw and fill it up again just to finish my dishes. Not this one it lasts threw all my dishes. Also love that they say it helps clean oil off birds.
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Este producto
es muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con mis
expectativas, me encantĂł es un producto muy recomendable que me encanta y lo
amo, no puedo vivir sin el, es 100%, excelente, increíble es Muy Útil para mí,
y lo recomiendo de verdad.🤠
Carla B.
St George, NB
My dishwasher broke. I have 5 kids and I honestly cried. In the past month I have been trying different dish soaps (might as well make it interesting) and Dawn has actually made me smile again. Not only is it getting the job done, but the dishes are getting washed quicker and even CLEANER than my dishwasher! The repairman said another 2 weeks and I smiled and said no problem!!
Jessica S.
Why change something that works perfectly?! I always buy Dawn Original because it works. In addition to leaving my dishes squeaky clean, it is a fantastic multi-purpose cleaner. Use it on your glass shower doors, your windows, your jewelry... everything!! Plus the scent is clean. This is a staple in my house!
Allison G.
Churubusco, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the ONLY dish soap that I will buy. Obviously I am 100% ok with them using this dish soap to clean off animals in oil spills. I love that it does not harm critters so I am confident in using it on utensils my own children eat off of. It cuts grease off the best of any dish soap I've ever used before. It may be a little bit pricier than the other kind, but it's also worth it.
Brenda T.
Whenever I need a dish washing liquid I look for Dawn first. It seems to last forever and is very effective at getting the grease off. The scent is light and not off-putting, and even though I use rubber gloves when doing dishes, the few times I have used this without gloves, my hands were NOT dried out! Very good price and very effective cleaning!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?