BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Isabel R.
Me encanta este producto es el único que eso para lavar los platos, incluso aveces lo diluyó y mezcló con alcohol y lavo las brochas de maquillaje y todo queda bien limpio
Shelby S.
brampton
Honestly this is the best dish detergent I have used. You do not need to use a lot because it is super concentrated and it really does wipe the grease away, also works well on removing grease stains from clothing if applied on the stain shortly before the wash!
Veronica M.
Dawn gives you lots of bubbles and cleaning action doesnt leave the dishes smelling like the scent it is,suds lasts along time time well after alll the dishees are done
Jenny R.
Lethbridge , AB
Love Dawn, doesn't leave a scent or taste on the items you are washing, gets everything clean but still feels gentle. I use it on my baby's bottles and it is fantastic !
Brittney P.
Grande Prairie, AB
Excellent all around cleaner. Use this for washing dishes, cleaning makeup brushes and sponges and stain removing in laundry. Really great product with multiple uses.
Mandy C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Not only is dawn great for diahes, but it's great for her to g grease stains out of clothes. I use it for my dishes and my laundry...talk about a double duty product.
Melissa S.
This is like a miracle product! It has so many uses! This detergent is by far the best value, you only need a couple of drops to clean a sink full of dishes with the cleanest freshest smell! Always a winner in our house!
Susana P.
Excelente dolor retirar la grasa no maltratan las manos las manos tan suaves los platos bueno bien luego de cada lavada económico y efectivo siempre lo tengo en casa
Naomi M.
Dawn is by far my preferred dish soap. I do not waste my time purchasing anything else. It is effective and not drying or irritating to my skin. A regular purchase.
Cristie G.
I can only get the 2 pack at my local Smart and Final. They are like a costco. Like I said in other reviews of dish soap, I'm not brand specific on tend to grab what's on sale. What really grabs my attention is smell. Smell and price are my selling points. I like to grab what's on sale. If this is on sale I grab it but I tend to gravitate to the fruity smelly soaps just because if I'm at the Sink I enjoy a pleasant happy smell! I appreciate all the work Dawn does for the environment.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?