BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cheryl N.
Toronto, Ontario
I will never buy another brand of dishwashing soap again. This is best dish soaps out there. It works wonders as a makeup brush and sponge cleanser, I also use it as a stain remover and a pre-treatment before washing my clothes. A very little goes a long way. It does an excellent job lifting stubborn stuck on food, yet it is not drying to the hands at all. Dawn is an excellent product. Every time it goes on sale, I stock up like crazy. Great product. I seriously recommend Dawn to all my friends.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Well, we lost about 1/4 of the bottle right out of the box, that's always a big mess. Not sure, but I think the cap was not properly sealed when they sent it. They really need to enclose these bottles in a plastic wrap. funny, because amazon wastes SO much in the packaging, boxes arrive half filled, and they will split the order into several sub orders, but they won't put a piece of plastic over liquids....
As for the actual product, Dawn is a good product, but, having lost so much of it, we didn't save any moneyI LOVE my Dawn dish soap for cleaning my myriad plastic containers and food storage items. It gets the grease out pronto
Julia V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Excellent dishwasher, yields a lot and does not mistreat hands. My daughter is the one who usually scrubs the dishes and she does not accept another dishwasher. A little more expensive than the others, but it surpasses them in performance and quality. It removes odors from the fat and eggs, which in my house eat them almost raw and leave a very strong smell.
Tomi Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
dawn what can i say you get the job done, when i dont want to use the dish washer or i just simply want to do dishes cause your bored like myself all the time, i use dawn for all my washing needs it is the only soap i can use and it works amazing for me all the time i recommend this and i will continue to buy this product over and over :)
Elise P.
I want to love Dawn because of their cute commercials cleaning baby animals...but sadly, I've given up on it. It is effective at washing dishes, but it makes my dish cloths smell so bad! I don't know what it is, but it makes the cloths smell rotten after one use, and the smell pretty much permanently ruins them (aka it doesn't come out in the laundry). I've never had this happen with any other dish soap brand before. I've also had other people tell me they've experienced the same problem.
D H.
Rochester, NY
No other brand compares. Especially when they market to clean birds during the oil spill. I use for dishes and to wash my hands. I use of for spot treat oil stains on clothing. It's a miracle solution for a nice blouse with oil stains. I also use it to clean make up brushes. I feel like it's gentle on my kids hands when they make a mess.
Bev B.
New Westminster
Over the years I have used many dish washing detergents but nothing compares to Dawn. It cuts grease like nothing else can. I use silpat liners when I bake and they get a greasy film. One squirt of Dawn and a quick brush on either side gets them squeaky clean It is also the ONLY thing that gets grease marks off clothes. A little squirt on a grease stain and I toss it into the wash. No more grease stain. Do not run out of this and if you camp, or boat, you need this too
Aleshia T.
Toronto
I love dawn, I think they are a great company! No only are they a trustworthy company with good consistent products they also use they platform to help out the community and wildlife. That is the main reason my family and I support this company but this soap is also very easy to use, lasts a long time and is the best soap we have tried. When we do clean a dish by hand it is fast and no residue is left. Just love it!
Lauren H.
Surrey
This really does make easy work out of greasy dishes. Normally scrubbing the grease from the dishes and pressure cooker are a chore on a night when the family cooks a ham however tonight dishes were clean in under 20 minutes,which is practically a miracle. I will purchase this again.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. It gets my dishes really clean with out having to soak them forever. It bubbles up great, smells good and it's super drying on my hands. Other dish soap I have used I'd have to empty the sink half way threw and fill it up again just to finish my dishes. Not this one it lasts threw all my dishes. Also love that they say it helps clean oil off birds.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?