BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rashmi B.
Waterloo, ON
I love this dishwashing soap as it washes dishes well and doesn't leave my hand dry. This one doesn't have a strong scent too, so definitely a bonus for me.
Heather M.
Sarnia, Ont
Absolutely love Dawn dish soap, the only kind I use since I moved out on my own. Other dish soaps are good but this product smells so good, comes in many kinds, and mostly it doesn't leave my hands dry. It definitely lives up to it's name, helps getting the hard grease and burnt stuff on dishes, pots and pans, you don't need to use a lot to get your dishes well clean. I probably won't use any other kind. Well worth the price too
Nicholas O.
Ontario, Canada
An amazing soap!

This dishwashing soap is in my opinion the best. As a student without a dishwasher, I wash many dishes. When using this soap, less is more! You can use the smallest amount on the sponge and add a little bit of water and it gives you so much to wash many dishes. I really enjoy the fact that This Dawn soap has and externally strong grease fighting power in it. Also I like how this product comes in many different scents as well. All in all I highly recommend this product as it cleans my dishes very well.
Bonny J.
There really is no better dish soap than dawn..especially this blue kind. You only have to soak the pots and pans for a few min in it and then they are easy to clean. I even soak my coffee pot with dawn and hot water and it removes the coffee stains. It can be used for so many things! It is not harsh on the hands either! Smells nice! It is also gentle enough to bath your cats :)
Sammie H.
Hamilton, ON
Started using this brand when I moved out on my own. I hate doing the dishes, and always get really dry hands. This is gentle enough on my skin, and I've noticed my hands don't get as dry or as chapped as they used to when doing this dishes. I mean, if it's good enough for cleaning animals (like on the commercials), then it must be good for humans.
Hinal P.
Mississauga, ON
A little bit goes long way. Only coin size is enough for my whole utensils of dishes, oily burnt pans, spoons and Forks. It suds up so well,leaves the utensil squicky clean.
Meryem O.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is by far the best dishwashing liquid hands down! It cleans messy and greasy dishes so well and it so gentle on my hands and skin! I never use anything other than Dawn! Fuji cherry blossom is my favorite scent! It smells heavenly!
Shirley S.
Kitchener, Ontario
Love the blue dawn - a little goes a long way to wash dishes and it cuts right through grease. It is also fantastic in the laundry to use on grease or other stains. It will also take grease off on concrete. It is fantastic mixed with water and garlic as a spray for plants - especially roses. I've tried the other colours of dawn, but have found that the blue one works the best. It is an absolute essential for our household
Dyan F.
Conklin, Alberta
I cannot express enough how much I love my Dawn. Not only useful in the kitchen when I am cooking really greasy meals, I also use this to deep clean my make up brushes. Yes, you read it right, make up brushes! I mix Dawn with extra virgin olive oil and, lather and rinse. My make up brushes are cleaner than ever and conditioned. I also use the Dawn for dishwashers. It leaves my dishes squeaky clean and grease free!
Tanya W.
SALISBURY, New Brunswick
Dawn dish soap is my favorite soap to use on dishes I don't have to keep scrubbing food off of my dishes when I use dawn and it don't make them feeling gross after you risen the soap off of them I would recommend it to anyone plus you can use it on your pets when you bath them
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?