BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ellen T.
Fergus
Dawn really does do a great job getting the grease off your dishes...it also has a nice smell and goes far..i also love that some of the proceeds go to helping wildlife..gentle on your hands tough on your dishes..great product
Veronica M.
I use this on my dishes and it always gets the job done. I also used this on my 2 week old kitten when he would get dirty and could not clean himself and it got everything out and didn't cause any bad reactions to his skin
Stephanie S.
Bolton , ON
I mean, most dishsoaps get the job done. But this one is specifically strong and so I like it even more than the other brands. The scent is nice, but It's a little expensive so I usually only buy it when it's on sale.
Nathalie B.
Georgetown, ON
Dawn is the best dish soap!! You use very little and clean tons of dishes with a dime size amount of soap. Dawn has lots of scents to choose from too! Doesn't matter which one you pick, you'll be please with them all!
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
The best dish soap. We use this at home and at my work, and it gets everything squeaky clean with very small amounts of the product. I would definitely repurchase this... it smells good, and definitely preforms well.
Carly N.
BLUE Dawn is my cleaning partner! I use it for daily dishes, but the best use of all is to clean the "gunk" out of the creases of my glass shower doors! Works like magic!
Amber O.
Wilmot, NS
The ol standby. We always end up going back to this product because it works, plain and simple! It cuts crease by it's not harsh. It lasts a really long time too, and it's not expensive so it's a really good deal!
Amanda T.
A great smelling soap that is gentle on the hands and tough on dishes. Does not dry the hands out and removes grease and dirt from dishes. A very reasonably priced soap, there is a lot of product in the package.
Alyson R.
Washington, DC
This cuts through the tough stuff on the dishes that have been sitting in my sink for three weeks without a lot of tough scrubbing. It's a good value and you don't need a lot of soap to do a lot of dishes.
Tara K.
Brantford, ON
Is there anything this blue Dawn can't clean? Honestly it has so many purposes in my house and it is so gentle that my hands don't suffer from the use.  It smells amazing and is well worth the price.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?