BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jessica S.
Hamilton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I kept the same huge bottle of Dawn ultra under my sink because the smell in my hands, my kitchen, in the dishes sponge and dishes itself was not good at all using this product (Smell like old kept things). This week I had to use it again but I add a little of lemon to make the smell better and it worked!!! now smell like regular dish detergent and works great!! (would be the lower pH or the lemon smell, have no idea) The product performance is good, change that smell and would be great!
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a long lasting dish washing liquid that removes grease quite easily. It is good value for the price you pay as cheaper products don’t last as long. The scent isn’t its greatest attribute. I would recommend this to others.
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
This is, hands down, THE best liquid dish soap on the planet. I don't get nearly the same results from other brands. It is super potent at cleaning off grease and grime, yet gentle enough so that it is not abrasive at all. I only use Dawn dish soap now. Also, the brand helps to save wildlife, so what's not to love?
Genevieve L.
Montreal
This soap is a good soap. It is gentle on your hands and smells good. It works well in all areas of the house, not just dishwashing. It is also affordable and there is often coupons for it! I will buy again.
Jordan H.
Williams Lake, BC
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will ever use! I use it for literally everything (ie. Stains on clothes, shower & tub, cleaning shoes, washing my car, washing my floors, etc). I have a list of things a mile long that I use this stuff for! It's incredible.
Chelci C.
Chilliwack
Hands down this is THE best dish soap in the entire world! Can take any stain out of clothes! Smell is subtle. Cuts thru any grime on dishes. Add with vinegar as an amazing kitchen cleaner.
Rianna C.
Saskatoon, SK
I am obsessed with this dish soap! Literally one drop is all you need. I use this on everything from quick washes to deep cleaning pots and pans. A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts forever! Plus it helps remove so much dirt, grime, baked on food. I love it! Will always repurchase this dish soap. Also i love the classic blue scent.
Sarah K.
The only dish liquid I will use! I love the scent, it's super affordable, works without fail on even the toughest dishes and I love that Dawn puts money into animal rescue with proceeds from this product. I can't ask for anything more in a dish soap. It can always be found under my kitchen sink. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
ابراهيم ع.
Gafsa moulares
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Let me say that I know I am very fortunate to have a hubby who willingly washes dishes. He did have to be schooled on how little soap it takes to wash a sink full. There will be no wasting the blue stuff in our house.

I have used this stuff, either mixed with other cleaning agents or usually just water, to clean our vehicles, walls, power wheels, toys, appliances, storage bins and more. I also use it to get stains out clothes, carpets and rugs. I only use a tiny bit because if I use too much I end up with a bubbly mess. Which brings me to my favorite thing to make with this soap.
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
Dawn is my favourite dish soap to use! I love how easily this soap removes the grease and grime and the best part is that it is super affordable. What I also really like are the selection of scents that are available. I like to change it up once in a while with all the different scents and find that there are so many different options. I highly recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?