BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rianna C.
Saskatoon, SK
I am obsessed with this dish soap! Literally one drop is all you need. I use this on everything from quick washes to deep cleaning pots and pans. A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts forever! Plus it helps remove so much dirt, grime, baked on food. I love it! Will always repurchase this dish soap. Also i love the classic blue scent.
Sarah K.
The only dish liquid I will use! I love the scent, it's super affordable, works without fail on even the toughest dishes and I love that Dawn puts money into animal rescue with proceeds from this product. I can't ask for anything more in a dish soap. It can always be found under my kitchen sink. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
ابراهيم ع.
Gafsa moulares
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Let me say that I know I am very fortunate to have a hubby who willingly washes dishes. He did have to be schooled on how little soap it takes to wash a sink full. There will be no wasting the blue stuff in our house.

I have used this stuff, either mixed with other cleaning agents or usually just water, to clean our vehicles, walls, power wheels, toys, appliances, storage bins and more. I also use it to get stains out clothes, carpets and rugs. I only use a tiny bit because if I use too much I end up with a bubbly mess. Which brings me to my favorite thing to make with this soap.
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
Dawn is my favourite dish soap to use! I love how easily this soap removes the grease and grime and the best part is that it is super affordable. What I also really like are the selection of scents that are available. I like to change it up once in a while with all the different scents and find that there are so many different options. I highly recommend this product.
Thayna W.
Orleans , ON
I don't want to exaggerate but I LOVE the scent of this dish soap. It's also so powerful getting rid of oily dirty dishes. You don't even need to use a huge amount for it to work. It's also very gentle so it's safe for people with sensitive skin like me. I would totally recommend.
Ashleigh S.
Windsor
Not only does Dawn dish soap help clean up any food stuck to dishes but its a great product to fight pet flees! Whenever my golden retriever had flees I quickly give her a bath using Dawn dish soap which I buy from Dollarama for $1.25 and they are gone! (Also need to spray the house and wash her bedding)
Nicole C.
Oil Springs , ON
This is the only dish soap I use. It works amazingly well. If I have a pan or a dish that has baked on food all I have to do is soak it in some hot water and Dawn Dish Soap for anywhere from 5-15 minutes (depending on just how baked on and messy) and when I scrub the mess is gone! I absolutely love it!
Millie Y.
Toronto
My favourite dish detergent!! I can always rely on this to clean everything so well without using too much product. Every time it's on sale, I always stock up the original scent.
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really good dis liquid for dishes. These actually takes off dirty stains off dishes. I'm an Indian myself, and you know how Indians eat soup and dal that have turmeric and stains are left on the dishes really easily. Well, this soap actually takes them off. The best ive used so far.
Tara K.
Kamloops, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I honestly don't even use this for my dishes - I have a bottle designated to clean my makeup brushes. It is the BEST makeup brush cleaner. A little goes a very long way and it's available basically everywhere for cheap! If you haven't tried it for your brushes, I would highly recommend you do!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?