BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
Dawn and Sunlight are the only two brands of dish soap I use for my dishes. Dawn definitely fights grease, soaking dishes has never been easier. Even when I butter my pans by hand, Dawn gets all the butter off in one wash, so I can get back to my kitchen duties.
Bailey I.
This stuff cuts right through the toughest grease, and in hardly any time or elbow-scrubbing at all! Definitely everything that all the commercials say, if they can save birds in oil spills then they can save your disaster of a sink from Thanksgiving dinenr.
Christine H.
Love this dish soap! I find it gets all grease and dirt off dishes without having to scub and scratch your dishes, it works very well on pots and pans which I love. It also has multi uses around the house. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
vivian m.
LOve using this to wash it leave every dish clean and oily free love the original one and the one with smells good price by my always at walmart or walgreens bad thing dont last in my house much we do dishes all day
🇿🇦Kendal K.
Torquay
Really lovely product, gets the job done quick and easy. Has a lovely smell to it as well. It was very effective, bought it from Lidl and had a good price. The scent was lovely. Would recommend this product again, definitely using this again for future use.
Michelle F.
Toronto, ON
Dawn gets the job don! I love this stuff. It has a wonderful smell and gets my dishes perfectly spotless. I would recommend this to everybody! You can never go wrong with a dish soap that works great. I will be buying this product again that is for certain!
Jordan J.
I exclusively use Dawn soap because it works so well! I buy it at at HEB or Target. It is the best soap by far. It works the best out of any I have tried and cuts grease the best. It doesn't dry out my hands like some soaps do. I will continue to use Dawn!
Cheyenne H.
Dawn soap is perfect for washing dishes (obviously), but it's also great when I make my own all purpose cleaner and really makes my house feel clean wherever I use it. It gets the grease off the pan easily. And I think everyone should be using it
Sabrina C.
Mega Parent Expert
Blue Dawn , use it on everything, there's a reason it's a staple in every pinterest board... it WORKS! The value is unreal and the stuff works on everything! I buy it at my local grocery store and its always in stock, this is a best seller for a reason
Selene H.
Calgary
I have always loved this soap it works really well it gets the just done and it's very effective I would definatly keep buying it. Bought it from Costco usually. It works really well I have no real issues with it. I would definatly buy it again for sure.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?