BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Bailey D.
Original blue dawn dish soap is the only soap I buy. It is tough on greasy dishes but soft enough and gentle enough to be used on dogs when they need a good bath at home. The smell is great, it is gentle on my hands, and a little does go a long way!
Stevie J.
I use this for a lot of different ways, when I don't have dog shampoo I will wash them with this and it don't bother there skin. I also do dishes with this and it makes them smell good and it really does clean them. I love how they have different scents also.
Brittany L.
porter, TX
always a classic, i love that their soap is gentle enough to not dry out hands but also tough enough to get through some gross dishes my roommates produce, i also am a huge fan of their environmental protection, will continue to purchase this brand
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
This dish soap is great! At first I just bought it because I needed dish soap and it was on sale, but now it's all I use. It smells fabulous and leaves your hands feeling so smooth after you finish washing the dishes. Overall it's a great product.
Monica B.
I have been using Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid soap for years. I have tried other brands but Dawn always seems to work the best. While it is a little more in price than other brands in this category I feel like you need to use less to get the same clean effect.
Jenna S.
Spring Lake, NC
This dish soap cleans my dishes well and it doesn't make my hands dry. It has a great price in it has a nice sent. Although I believe it works just as well as any other dish soap.
molly E.
Farmington, ME
I absolutely love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. This liquid makes it super easy to clean up a large mess with just a few drops of soap. Having a big family this saves times, and makes cleaning almost effortless! Thank you, Dawn!
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
This dish soap is awesome and goes beyond its job and leaves dishes clean. It is very effective and doesn't leave behind any residue on the dishes. I buy it from the dollar store and Walmart, it is a great value and can last me a month if not more.
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
I have used other dish liquids in the past, and the Dawn Ultra Concentrated dish liquid is by far the best. It has a very generic scent, but it works wonderfully for stuck-on stains. The value is great, and I wouldn't use any other detergent at all.
Jennifer W.
East Amherst, NY
This product definitely gets things clean. It is reasonably priced and can be found at almost any grocery store. My only complaint is that it is not the most moisturizing product, but if you put some lotion on after doing the dishes, you'll be fine!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?