BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Dulcie M.
This is my go to dish soap. We've tried "cheaper" dish soaps and were very dissatisfied. Dawn works great. A little goes a long way. We are looking to try method or another more natural, less chemical product but we'll see because we do like dawn!
Jennifer W.
East Amherst, NY
This product definitely gets things clean. It is reasonably priced and can be found at almost any grocery store. My only complaint is that it is not the most moisturizing product, but if you put some lotion on after doing the dishes, you'll be fine!
Beth B.
I use this product for tough grease on pans before using the dishwasher. Good value compared to other name brands. This is effective, especially the blue traditional product. I bought this at Target or Hyvee. Would buy again. Highly recommend.
Julie A.
Dawn is a great dish soap. I can clean and soak my dishes and they come out perfectly clean. When I use Dawn, my hands aren't as dry as other products. I don't need to use a lot to wash a sink full of dishes either, so a bottle lasts me a long time.
Valerie S.
Victorville , CA
It is definitely an always will be a go to product of mine it remove the dirt and gunk from all dishes without any residue it is a really good value for the price you pay I would definitely recommend this to all my ladies out there who want to get their dishes extra clean
Kära C.
When dawn says it cuts grease and oils, it really does. I’ve tried other dish soaps and nothing compares. I love this dosh soap. It’s what I’ve grown up using and will continue using. It last for such a long time, a little bit truly goes a long way.
Christa H.
Blairsville, PA
I am currently using dawn dish liquid. I have used it a few times. It is not my favorite detergent. It isn't very sudsy. The soap does not last. You cold almost say it evaporates.
molly E.
Farmington, ME
I absolutely love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. This liquid makes it super easy to clean up a large mess with just a few drops of soap. Having a big family this saves times, and makes cleaning almost effortless! Thank you, Dawn!
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
This is just such a classic staple product. It is amazing soap that removes grease and oil like no other. It isn't too pricey, and they have a good variety of scents to choose from as well. I can't see myself ever switching over from this dish soap.
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
I have used other dish liquids in the past, and the Dawn Ultra Concentrated dish liquid is by far the best. It has a very generic scent, but it works wonderfully for stuck-on stains. The value is great, and I wouldn't use any other detergent at all.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?