BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tonja J.
Great product. Great Value. Easy to find. It works great on my dishes but it is also a great product to keep in the house if you have pets to give them baths with. Best stuff on the planet. Won't buy anything else!
April R.
This is my all time favorite liquid dishwashing detergent. The blue is the best and is multifunctional. It smells awesome as well. I use this soap to clean every thing and even use it in my own diy cleaner recipes.
Hanna M.
Gretna, VA
I have used this dish soap ever since I was big enough to wash my own dishes. We do not own a dish washer but this soap really gets the job done and leaves dishes spotless. It's very affordable too. Thank you Dawn!
Kayla D.
Southbridge, MA
Not only is this a great dish soap but I've also used it to fade dye out of my hair. It cleans my dishes great and doesn't leave my hands feeing super dry. The price is great and it smells good too. Would recommend
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
This is the only dish liquid we use in our house! It's not only great for dishes but you can use it to get rid of fleas and deep clean the bathtub! Great deal and last a long time! Would recommend this to everyone!
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Love Dawn! I use it for everything. It's my dishwasher, I use it to clean my showers, and for stain removal. It's a great product and I would recommend it to everyone. This is one product I do not buy generic ever.
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
Smells so good and makes my dishes look clean. I can use a little and it goes a long way. It is a bit more expensive than other brands but it works very well. I normally buy big bottles and fill up my smaller ones!
Barbara R.
Kankakee, IL
I use this for dishes an cleaning around the house even for washing the dog s helps control fleas mix it with vinegar an baking soda an can clean almost anything its great an cuts grease real good on dishes an pans
Bryana S.
Dallas, TX
Hands down the best dish soap on the market, I will never buy another brand. This cleans so well and gets off the toughest stuck on foods. One drop goes such a long way, one bottle lasts months. Excellent product!!
Bailey R.
San Antonio , TX
Not just for dishes!! Mix with hydrogen peroxide and it gets stains out of everything! Mix with baking soda and scrub the bathtub!! Seriously tough on grease, and a bunch on other things too. Versatile and amazing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?