BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amanda F.
supper bubbl, and deffinatly cleans all my diahes, and get all the grees off. the smell is absolutly amazing, it really does make my whole kitchen smell wonderful
Sarah S.
All we buy is Dawn. You dont need a lot of soap to clean all your dishes. I use a quarter size and it does my 4 days worth of dishes. Great price for the quality.
Katrina O.
Ottawa, ON
Does a great job cleaning dirty dishes! It's also a go-to degreasing shampoo for cats - really! Look it up, it's a cat groomer's secret. Gets grease out of the coat really well.
Cheryl N.
Toronto, Ontario
I will never buy another brand of dishwashing soap again. This is best dish soaps out there. It works wonders as a makeup brush and sponge cleanser, I also use it as a stain remover and a pre-treatment before washing my clothes. A very little goes a long way. It does an excellent job lifting stubborn stuck on food, yet it is not drying to the hands at all. Dawn is an excellent product. Every time it goes on sale, I stock up like crazy. Great product. I seriously recommend Dawn to all my friends.
Gayle T.
I love this product. Dawn Dishsoap is not only great for washing dishes and getting gunk and grime out of impossible to clean dishes but also good for many other uses. I use Dawn Dishsoap to wash my dog. The Dawn Dishsoap helps get my dog extra clean and remove any fleas that she may have. I also use Dawn Dishsoap for stains on laundry! It works wonders and is #1 in my book! #mamaof3kids1dog&ahusband
Tomi Y.
dawn what can i say you get the job done, when i dont want to use the dish washer or i just simply want to do dishes cause your bored like myself all the time, i use dawn for all my washing needs it is the only soap i can use and it works amazing for me all the time i recommend this and i will continue to buy this product over and over :)
Elise P.
I want to love Dawn because of their cute commercials cleaning baby animals...but sadly, I've given up on it. It is effective at washing dishes, but it makes my dish cloths smell so bad! I don't know what it is, but it makes the cloths smell rotten after one use, and the smell pretty much permanently ruins them (aka it doesn't come out in the laundry). I've never had this happen with any other dish soap brand before. I've also had other people tell me they've experienced the same problem.
D H.
Rochester, NY
No other brand compares. Especially when they market to clean birds during the oil spill. I use for dishes and to wash my hands. I use of for spot treat oil stains on clothing. It's a miracle solution for a nice blouse with oil stains. I also use it to clean make up brushes. I feel like it's gentle on my kids hands when they make a mess.
Bev B.
New Westminster
Over the years I have used many dish washing detergents but nothing compares to Dawn. It cuts grease like nothing else can. I use silpat liners when I bake and they get a greasy film. One squirt of Dawn and a quick brush on either side gets them squeaky clean It is also the ONLY thing that gets grease marks off clothes. A little squirt on a grease stain and I toss it into the wash. No more grease stain. Do not run out of this and if you camp, or boat, you need this too
Monica G.
Ewa Beach, HI
Dawn is my number 1 liquid soap for dishes.i like the fact that supports wildlife everytime i buy this product i make sure t has an animal in the picture if not i go somewhere else until i find t.its very good in sensitive hands and takes off the grease very easy.on some of the dishes that have lota of grease a put a little of dawn have it set in then i rince it off before i scrub and it comes off.A little goes a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?