BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nicole B.
My absolute favourite dishsoap! Fantastic at getting rid of stuck on food and grease. I can also use it for other things besides dishes. I often use it with vinegar to leave my bathtub sparkling.
Brandie M.
Edmonton, AB
Dawn original is the only dish soap we use. It get grease off of the greatest dishes and does not leave a greasy residue behind. It is also great for cleaning other greasy surfaces.
Kathy M.
I find this product is great, use very little goes a long way, smells nice, works great on any mess, lots of suds, purchased either at Walmart or Super Store usually, on sale a lot
Sarah R.
Courtenay, BC
So what can't you do with this stuff? It is safe to use on anything and it's a effective cleaning product. Those two things seldomly go hand in hand. Plus it's cheap!
Jenimar R.
Is the only dish washer that I like to use. Clean very very well all the dishes and remove all the dirty in them. Is inexpensive and don't make my hands feel dry.
Amanda F.
supper bubbl, and deffinatly cleans all my diahes, and get all the grees off. the smell is absolutly amazing, it really does make my whole kitchen smell wonderful
Sarah S.
All we buy is Dawn. You dont need a lot of soap to clean all your dishes. I use a quarter size and it does my 4 days worth of dishes. Great price for the quality.
Katrina O.
Ottawa, ON
Does a great job cleaning dirty dishes! It's also a go-to degreasing shampoo for cats - really! Look it up, it's a cat groomer's secret. Gets grease out of the coat really well.
Cheryl N.
Toronto, Ontario
I will never buy another brand of dishwashing soap again. This is best dish soaps out there. It works wonders as a makeup brush and sponge cleanser, I also use it as a stain remover and a pre-treatment before washing my clothes. A very little goes a long way. It does an excellent job lifting stubborn stuck on food, yet it is not drying to the hands at all. Dawn is an excellent product. Every time it goes on sale, I stock up like crazy. Great product. I seriously recommend Dawn to all my friends.
Gayle T.
I love this product. Dawn Dishsoap is not only great for washing dishes and getting gunk and grime out of impossible to clean dishes but also good for many other uses. I use Dawn Dishsoap to wash my dog. The Dawn Dishsoap helps get my dog extra clean and remove any fleas that she may have. I also use Dawn Dishsoap for stains on laundry! It works wonders and is #1 in my book! #mamaof3kids1dog&ahusband
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?