BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
Yes, Dawn Dish Soap is the master atreleasing greasy, baked on food from dishes, but that is only the beginning. I use Daw Dish Soap everyday in so many ways.Let me say that I know I am very fortunate to have a hubby who willingly washes dishes. He did have to be schooled on how little soap it takes to wash a sink full. There will be no wasting the blue stuff in our house. I have used this stuff, either mixed with other cleaning agents or usually just water, to clean our vehicles, walls, power wheels, toys, appliances, storage bins and more. I also use it to get stains out clothes, carpets and rugs. I only use a tiny bit because if I use too much I end up with a bubbly mess. Which brings me to my favorite thing to make with this soap.
The best way I have used blue Dawn is to make bubble solution with our kiddos.
Here is what we do:6 cups of water (warm works best) slowly stir in 1 cup Dawn
then slowly add 1tablespoon glycerin
Samantha S.
Conception Bay South, NL
Very long lasting, you can use a very small amount at a time. I also love that it can be used to remove oil based substances. No issues with removing food residue from any of my dishes and smells really great. I will continue to purchase this brand!
Anandani D.
The best dish liquid I've used for years! It gets the grease out and most of all it rinse really well. No residue is left on the dishes. And there are many other uses for this dish liquid as well. Trusted brand for generations!!
Tanya Z.
Oakville , ON
I dont know how people use anything for their dishes other than Dawn. This is amazing for grease and oils. And it's not rough on your hands either. It's a heavy duty cleaner without the heavy scent and dryness to your hands.
Breanne K.
Elkford, BC
Love this product. Specifically for removing water stain or soap residue. I mix it with a little vinegar and it makes cleaning thoughts tough residues a breeze. Good smell and super affordable. Definitely recommend this product!
Nicole H.
Dawn cuts the Grease and leaves your dishes squeaky clean! I am a fan of the original blue and tend to buy it most often although the other scents are nice also. I feel it smells great and is gentle on my sensitive skin
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Yes, Dawn Dish Soap is the master at releasing greasy, baked on food from dishes, but that is only the beginning. I use Daw Dish Soap everyday in so many ways.

The best way I have used blue Dawn is to make bubble solution with our kiddos.
Here is what we do:
6 cups of water (warm works best)
slowly stir in 1 cup Dawn
then slowly add 1tablespoon glycerin
Valerie P.
Petawawa, ON
The only dish soap I'll use. Hands down your best option out there. I use it for dishes, grease stains In clothing and mixed with vinegar for cleaning my showers. A little goes a very long way AND it's inexpensive!
Holly D.
Fredericton, NB
In my eyes this is and always will be the best dish washing liquid out there. I've used many others before but they just don't compare to Dawn. Dawn is thick and concentrated, therefore you get a lot done with just a little soap where as others I find are just too watered down and have no fighting power.
Amanda W.
I would never go back to another dish soap again I've been using this product for years I would definitely recommend this product I bought it at Walmart it's very effective I am not disappointed packaging great
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?