BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amanda D.
Port Coquitlam , BC
I love everything about this product and it's the only dish soap I use. It works absolutely amazing and no other dish soap compares. I also love the animals on the packaging and the packaging itself. By far my favourite dish soap.
lilly l.
peterborough
Use this dish soap more than any other I feel like my dishes get super clean when I use it it's not to expensive and it smells nice so I recommend it to anyone who hands washes dishes. Plus they have cute animals on there bottles
Anandani D.
The best dish liquid I've used for years! It gets the grease out and most of all it rinse really well. No residue is left on the dishes. And there are many other uses for this dish liquid as well. Trusted brand for generations!!
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
Mega Parent Expert
Yes, Dawn Dish Soap is the master atreleasing greasy, baked on food from dishes, but that is only the beginning. I use Daw Dish Soap everyday in so many ways.Let me say that I know I am very fortunate to have a hubby who willingly washes dishes. He did have to be schooled on how little soap it takes to wash a sink full. There will be no wasting the blue stuff in our house. I have used this stuff, either mixed with other cleaning agents or usually just water, to clean our vehicles, walls, power wheels, toys, appliances, storage bins and more. I also use it to get stains out clothes, carpets and rugs. I only use a tiny bit because if I use too much I end up with a bubbly mess. Which brings me to my favorite thing to make with this soap.
The best way I have used blue Dawn is to make bubble solution with our kiddos.
Here is what we do:6 cups of water (warm works best) slowly stir in 1 cup Dawn
then slowly add 1tablespoon glycerin
Ellen T.
Fergus
Dawn really does do a great job getting the grease off your dishes...it also has a nice smell and goes far..i also love that some of the proceeds go to helping wildlife..gentle on your hands tough on your dishes..great product
Tanya Z.
Oakville , ON
I dont know how people use anything for their dishes other than Dawn. This is amazing for grease and oils. And it's not rough on your hands either. It's a heavy duty cleaner without the heavy scent and dryness to your hands.
Breanne K.
Elkford, BC
Love this product. Specifically for removing water stain or soap residue. I mix it with a little vinegar and it makes cleaning thoughts tough residues a breeze. Good smell and super affordable. Definitely recommend this product!
Pauline S.
LOVE Dawn.the blue! Washes my dishes and leaves them shiny..I clean my beauty blender and I even use it to give my dogs a bath when I run out of dog shampoo! Great!
Stephanie S.
Bolton , ON
I mean, most dishsoaps get the job done. But this one is specifically strong and so I like it even more than the other brands. The scent is nice, but It's a little expensive so I usually only buy it when it's on sale.
Nathalie B.
Georgetown, ON
Dawn is the best dish soap!! You use very little and clean tons of dishes with a dime size amount of soap. Dawn has lots of scents to choose from too! Doesn't matter which one you pick, you'll be please with them all!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?