BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
This is the only dish soap I will use. It gets my dishes really clean with out having to soak them forever. It bubbles up great, smells good and it's super drying on my hands. Other dish soap I have used I'd have to empty the sink half way threw and fill it up again just to finish my dishes. Not this one it lasts threw all my dishes. Also love that they say it helps clean oil off birds.
Jordan H.
Williams Lake, BC
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will ever use! I use it for literally everything (ie. Stains on clothes, shower & tub, cleaning shoes, washing my car, washing my floors, etc). I have a list of things a mile long that I use this stuff for! It's incredible.
Brenda T.
Whenever I need a dish washing liquid I look for Dawn first. It seems to last forever and is very effective at getting the grease off. The scent is light and not off-putting, and even though I use rubber gloves when doing dishes, the few times I have used this without gloves, my hands were NOT dried out! Very good price and very effective cleaning!
Rianna C.
Saskatoon
I am obsessed with this dish soap! Literally one drop is all you need. I use this on everything from quick washes to deep cleaning pots and pans. A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts forever! Plus it helps remove so much dirt, grime, baked on food. I love it! Will always repurchase this dish soap. Also i love the classic blue scent.
Sarah K.
The only dish liquid I will use! I love the scent, it's super affordable, works without fail on even the toughest dishes and I love that Dawn puts money into animal rescue with proceeds from this product. I can't ask for anything more in a dish soap. It can always be found under my kitchen sink. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
Dawn is my favourite dish soap to use! I love how easily this soap removes the grease and grime and the best part is that it is super affordable. What I also really like are the selection of scents that are available. I like to change it up once in a while with all the different scents and find that there are so many different options. I highly recommend this product.
Thayna W.
Ottawa
I don't want to exaggerate but I LOVE the scent of this dish soap. It's also so powerful getting rid of oily dirty dishes. You don't even need to use a huge amount for it to work. It's also very gentle so it's safe for people with sensitive skin like me. I would totally recommend.
Ashleigh S.
Windsor
Not only does Dawn dish soap help clean up any food stuck to dishes but its a great product to fight pet flees! Whenever my golden retriever had flees I quickly give her a bath using Dawn dish soap which I buy from Dollarama for $1.25 and they are gone! (Also need to spray the house and wash her bedding)
Nicole C.
Oil Springs , ON
This is the only dish soap I use. It works amazingly well. If I have a pan or a dish that has baked on food all I have to do is soak it in some hot water and Dawn Dish Soap for anywhere from 5-15 minutes (depending on just how baked on and messy) and when I scrub the mess is gone! I absolutely love it!
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook, NS
Not only is Dawn perfect for getting your dishes sparkling clean but it works great in the laundry as well. I always pre-treat any tough stains on my clothing and wash as usual and the stains are always gone. I only buy Blue Dawn and will continue to purchase for not only the kitchen but the laundry :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?