BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Margaret B.
Fredericton, NB
A lot of people I know use this dish soap, I like it because it smells great, cleans dishes amazingly and it’s safe to bath my animals with. You can buy this at any grocery store or drug store, not very expensive but still a little more than other brands. I recommend this to everyone and anyone who wants very clean dishes and safe product to wash your animals with
Hope I.
Belleville, ON
I absolutely love The original blue dawn for everything not just my dishes. I add it to the natural cleaners I make for a little extra cleaning power and it's great for getting stains out of clothes. Can't live without my blue dawn.
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
This is, hands down, THE best liquid dish soap on the planet. I don't get nearly the same results from other brands. It is super potent at cleaning off grease and grime, yet gentle enough so that it is not abrasive at all. I only use Dawn dish soap now. Also, the brand helps to save wildlife, so what's not to love?
Lauren H.
Surrey
This really does make easy work out of greasy dishes. Normally scrubbing the grease from the dishes and pressure cooker are a chore on a night when the family cooks a ham however tonight dishes were clean in under 20 minutes,which is practically a miracle. I will purchase this again.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dish soap I will use. It gets my dishes really clean with out having to soak them forever. It bubbles up great, smells good and it's super drying on my hands. Other dish soap I have used I'd have to empty the sink half way threw and fill it up again just to finish my dishes. Not this one it lasts threw all my dishes. Also love that they say it helps clean oil off birds.
Jordan H.
Williams Lake, BC
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will ever use! I use it for literally everything (ie. Stains on clothes, shower & tub, cleaning shoes, washing my car, washing my floors, etc). I have a list of things a mile long that I use this stuff for! It's incredible.
Brenda T.
Whenever I need a dish washing liquid I look for Dawn first. It seems to last forever and is very effective at getting the grease off. The scent is light and not off-putting, and even though I use rubber gloves when doing dishes, the few times I have used this without gloves, my hands were NOT dried out! Very good price and very effective cleaning!
Rianna C.
Saskatoon
I am obsessed with this dish soap! Literally one drop is all you need. I use this on everything from quick washes to deep cleaning pots and pans. A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts forever! Plus it helps remove so much dirt, grime, baked on food. I love it! Will always repurchase this dish soap. Also i love the classic blue scent.
Sarah K.
The only dish liquid I will use! I love the scent, it's super affordable, works without fail on even the toughest dishes and I love that Dawn puts money into animal rescue with proceeds from this product. I can't ask for anything more in a dish soap. It can always be found under my kitchen sink. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
Dawn is my favourite dish soap to use! I love how easily this soap removes the grease and grime and the best part is that it is super affordable. What I also really like are the selection of scents that are available. I like to change it up once in a while with all the different scents and find that there are so many different options. I highly recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?