BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE
I love dawn original. The bottles last a long time. You don't need much soap to clean an entire sink full of dishes. All of the grease and grime comes right off the dishes with minimal effort. We don't use our dish washer because we prefer that our dishes get clean with Dawn.
Deanna T.
Canton
The original blue is what I always get.  It's the best.  I like the scent and it just works.  I will probably always get this one.  I don't need a lot and it always gets the job done.  Plus, you can get it everywhere.  I'd definitely recommend it.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
This soap gets the job done! To me personally it is a staple in my everyday household. It smells nice, very fresh not to overwhelming. I typically pick this up at  the grocery store. It lasts a long time because you do not need that much to wash your dishes with at once. It bubbles up nicely.
Veronica M.
Dawn ultra concentrated dish washing liquid is my all time favorite! My #1 go to for almost every thing from dirty greasy pots and pans to gently spot treating delicate clothes! It has a nice refreshing scent that is not overwhelming and all you need are a few drops to get a tough job done!
Hannah M.
Mankato
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will never use another dish soap. It cleans tricky oil from pans and dishes, it gets out blood, and grass stains. A little goes a long way, so a large bottle almost lasts a year. Dawn helps save animals affected by oil spills, what more could you want from a soap company?
Brittany R.
Alpharetta , GA
No other dish soap cleans as well as Dawn, seriously. A little goes a LONG way and gets the job done way better than other dish soaps. Other dish soaps I have to use way more of the soap to clean all that I need to. Pricer but definitely worth it. Highly recommend to others.
Mariana S.
Westborough
This detergent has been used in my house for the longest time. We love this detergent, because it does not have an overwhelming fragrance and it really gets off all the grease. You can buy it anywhere which is always a plus and I will continue buying this trustworthy brand!
Tatyana V.
Minneapolis, Mn
We don’t use anything else but dawn. A little goes a long away. Its tough on grease and you don’t need much to clean the dishes. I have used dawn soap to get the grease out on the walls by stove. It’s great to get the stains out of the carpet also. It multi purpose product.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
this is my go to dish soap when I hand wash dishes (which is always since I don’t have a dishwasher) the scent is fine however sometimes i like to spring for a scented soap. i have found that the original really does fight the grease and stuck on food the best. win some, lose some
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
This is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It works really good on greasy pans. I buy it at Walmart. Not that expensive at all. It works wonders! It is really good for cleaning my husbands greasy hands from working on cars! Definitely recommend this product to everyone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon