BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Kära C.
Slidell
When dawn says it cuts grease and oils, it really does. I’ve tried other dish soaps and nothing compares. I love this dosh soap. It’s what I’ve grown up using and will continue using. It last for such a long time, a little bit truly goes a long way.
darian s.
ogdensburg
love this! it cleans the dishes so well and as a plus it doesn't dry out my hands! usually dish soap with make my hands dry but i haven't noticed that problem at all! i definitely recommend this to you if you seem to notice that you get dry hands easily!
Beth B.
I use this product for tough grease on pans before using the dishwasher. Good value compared to other name brands. This is effective, especially the blue traditional product. I bought this at Target or Hyvee. Would buy again. Highly recommend.
Christa H.
Blairsville, PA
I am currently using dawn dish liquid. I have used it a few times. It is not my favorite detergent. It isn't very sudsy. The soap does not last. You cold almost say it evaporates.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
This is the go to in our household. We not only use the blue dawn for our dishes... but blue dawn is actually a go to for flea killing. We dip our dogs hairbrush in a cup of water with blue dawn soap comb through fleas die instantly. Your welcome!!!
Stevie J.
I use this for a lot of different ways, when I don't have dog shampoo I will wash them with this and it don't bother there skin. I also do dishes with this and it makes them smell good and it really does clean them. I love how they have different scents also.
Julie A.
Tampa
Dawn is a great dish soap. I can clean and soak my dishes and they come out perfectly clean. When I use Dawn, my hands aren't as dry as other products. I don't need to use a lot to wash a sink full of dishes either, so a bottle lasts me a long time.
Dulcie M.
This is my go to dish soap. We've tried "cheaper" dish soaps and were very dissatisfied. Dawn works great. A little goes a long way. We are looking to try method or another more natural, less chemical product but we'll see because we do like dawn!
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
I'm going to be honest, nothing has been better than Dawn soap. It's one of the best dishwashing liquid that I've ever used. As a clean-freak, I love how the original scent smells and how it leaves all of my oily dishes squeaky clean. Not only do I use Dawn for cleaning dishes, I also pour a bit of Dawn to clean my floors. It leaves a bucket of dark brown dirty water after mopping my floors; even floor detergent isn't that good! I just adopted a huge dog and his previous owner even recommended that I used Dawn soap to guve him a bath. It has worked really well, too! It's a great cheap alternative to dog soap! Plus, it's not harmful and the soap does leave your hand soft to touch. I wouldn't recommend a better product than Dawn.
Jenna S.
Spring Lake, NC
This dish soap cleans my dishes well and it doesn't make my hands dry. It has a great price in it has a nice sent. Although I believe it works just as well as any other dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?