BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amber J.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is the only and the best dish liquid ever! I use it everyday!! Price is great and it really cleans I don't like my dishes to smell like wild flowers when I eat so that's why I have always chosen the plain dawn!
Jordan Z.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely the best dish soap. I have tried many other brands & off brands too. This soap is gentle on your skin yet so tough on stains - specially grease! This soap has so many greAt uses other than dishes as well.
Valerie B.
I wash al dishes by hand, this is my go to for cleaning dishes! I love the concentrate, it cuts through grease and isn't too harsh on my hands. I buy a large refill container from Costco and it's worth every penny!!
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
I've always used Dawn original and it has never disappointed. It gets the job done with minimal product which means you don't have to buy it all that often! It saves you money in the long run and is super effective.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Dawn dishwashing liquid is great for all kinds of things! We use this brand on our dishes at home and also when I'm just trying to clean counters around the house! Gets dirt and grime better than the leading brands!
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
A little dot goes a long way!!! It fights grease better than other spas compared! But it pretty much anywhere, even a gas station. Dawn is the top soap to buy! The price is a little higher but it last twice as long!
Lisa F.
Belmont, NC
The original Dawn dishwashing liquid is a kitchen powerhouse.. It cuts grease, smells great and a little bit goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend this brand due to it's effectiveness, cost, and its reliability.
Ashley B.
W Homestead, PA
You will never find another dish soap in my sick but this! I have tried other soaps and I just don't feel like they really cleaned my dishes. This stuff sanitizes and really cuts grease and caked on gunk super easy!
Shaniqua O.
I love this detergent I'm able to buy it at Family Dollar sometimes they have the 2 pack for $5 8 kids out grease stains quickly I feel it doesn't show which will soon be mixed with bleach to wash and soap dishes in
Selena W.
When it comes to washing dishes there are many options of what to use. I use dawn as it smells good and is not to harsh on my skin. It is also low competitive price for the products. I would recommend it to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?