BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Erika B.
Me gusta mucho este jabón porque quita la grasa fácilmente de los platos pero también cuida mis manos. Aparte puedo utilizarlo como desmanchante de tela y otros trucos.
Kortney R.
Blue Dawn dish soap has multiple uses. So I buy it to get good use out of it. It is a little more expensive than other dishwashing liquid, but worth it for other uses.
Elle S.
Toronto
Hands down the best dishwashing liquid. A little goes a long way so you always get your money's worth. Also multipurpose as I use it to clean grease and makeup brushes
kayla k.
Membertou, AL
Use this for my dishes but also got a lot of friends saying it is safe to use on my animals to give them a bath in and it also helps get rid of fleas of they have them
Rishi B.
Apple Valley, MN
Who doesn't love Dawn?
Works the best at cutting grease and leaving dishes super clean. I like the concentrated better, but this works too. Leaves my hands super soft.
Lucy T.
I am like a massive clean freak at the minute. I use this to literally clean everything. It gives off the best shine when cleaning glass and your taps also. Love it!!
Pauline S.
LOVE Dawn.the blue! Washes my dishes and leaves them shiny..I clean my beauty blender and I even use it to give my dogs a bath when I run out of dog shampoo! Great!
Lindy B.
Ash flat, AR
Has so many uses for me that I only use the original. Cleans grease off dishes with ease, kills fleas on my kittens, gets grease stains out of clothing and more!
Candi S.
This is the only dish soap that is used in my house. All the other ones Ives used either smell horrible or leave the dishes feeling dirty and only afterwards.
Courtney F.
Best stuff around. Works so well, not just on dishes! Can use it on stains you have on clothes, mixing it with white vinegar and cleaning around the house!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?