BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I get gain because I know it is a powerful dish soap. I can count on it to soak and penetrate the food debris that is left on plates and stuff without me having to scrape and scrub too much. It's just the right amount for the work that it does! I use it very often.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Works wonders. Especially on my dishes cleans them very well and has them loookimg extra shiny. Wish it was more soapy but the more you add the more soapy you get it but the smell is nice and does not irritate the skin I will forever buy this dish soap !
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We only use this product in our house because it gets the job done. A little goes a long way with it so you don't have to use much product. You can also use it for other things like cleaning your shoes & even as a dog shampoo when your pup gets fleas.
shonna lyn a.
San Diego, CA
dawn dish soap is a staple in my household! its so concentrated, that a little goes a long way, but still is affordable. there definitely is a pleasant scent&&thats what keeps me buying it. it doesnt make your hands feel dry after washing the dishes.
Kära C.
Slidell
When dawn says it cuts grease and oils, it really does. I’ve tried other dish soaps and nothing compares. I love this dosh soap. It’s what I’ve grown up using and will continue using. It last for such a long time, a little bit truly goes a long way.
Valerie S.
Victorville , CA
It is definitely an always will be a go to product of mine it remove the dirt and gunk from all dishes without any residue it is a really good value for the price you pay I would definitely recommend this to all my ladies out there who want to get their dishes extra clean
Beth B.
I use this product for tough grease on pans before using the dishwasher. Good value compared to other name brands. This is effective, especially the blue traditional product. I bought this at Target or Hyvee. Would buy again. Highly recommend.
Delena G.
Acworth
This is the only dish soap I use now. I used to buy what ever was cheapest and you get what you pay for. This product is worth every penny, smells great and works not only for dishes I dilute it for a great outdoor window was as well. Love it.
Julie A.
Tampa
Dawn is a great dish soap. I can clean and soak my dishes and they come out perfectly clean. When I use Dawn, my hands aren't as dry as other products. I don't need to use a lot to wash a sink full of dishes either, so a bottle lasts me a long time.
Kalsee C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn! I have a new baby and a puppy and use it to not only wash all my dishes but to always wash my baby bottles and dog bowls. It takes the grease off everything. It has a light scent. I love it and have never been disappointed by it ever. Recommend to everyone!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?