BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Amber R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I don't use anything except the blue dawn. It's worked for my home dishes, worked for the bar I run with the small amounts we need to wash by hand, and it's worked for sensitive skin that I have that gets dry. I don't use any gloves with it and it's great.
Dawn has been used by everybody in my family for years. I strayed for awhile but came back because nothing cuts grease the way dawn does. It doesn't leave a residue behind and a little goes a long way.
Sarah K.
Decatur, IL
I have used this forever....like since I was a little kid this is all we have used.  I still love the smell and it does an amazing job at getting things clean.  Dishes, paint brushes, stuck on food....it does it all and I use it for everything!!
lisa n.
Love dawn best for greasey messes and it keeps alot of suds even in hard water  smells good  very reasonably priced you can buy it just about everywhere and you only have to use a little
Chandler C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Dawn is and always will be the best dish soap hands down in my opinion, we always used it when I was growing up and I've been using it since I moved out on my own, not only is it amazing on grease and baked on messes but it's also awesome for clogged sinks!
Joanie M.
Shippensburg, PA
My boyfriend is a diesel mechanic and nothing cuts the grease from everything he touches better than Dawn. It smells great and works better than anything else I've tried. Dawn is our go-to multi-purpose degreasing cleanser. I'd definitely recommend it.
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Best dish soap. Hands down. I refuse to use any other brand. My grandmother and mom both use it as well. It smells great and cleans great. I also use it on stains in laundry. Works like a charm! It can take oil and grease stains out like it's no big deal.
Kay-Dee A.
I will always use Dawn for all my dish washing needs. Once you have had dawn, you can't try anything else. It cuts through tough grease fast with a little product. I've tried cheaper ones trying to be frugal and you just end up using three times as much, which costs you more in the long run. As long as I am the dishwasher in my home, Dawn will be my soap.
Laura T.
Abilene, TX
Great for all purpose use. Use it for dishes and the cars. Use it to clean baseboards. A great grease fighter. If the dogs get into something that's hard to clean off their fur this helps too.
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
This is the best for a reason. Super concentrated, multi-purpose cleaning. When in doubt just use Dawn. It's so gentle it won't damage anything so it's always worth a shot!

This suds up a lot so a little goes a long way. We're a Dawn family forever!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?