BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
This is always a no brainier. The best multi tasker you can have in your household! Pets- kills fleas, Dishes- fights grease, Counters- quick clean, non carpet floors- nice clean with dawn mixed with a little water!
Kayla B.
Cincinnati, OH
I've always used Dawn original and it has never disappointed. It gets the job done with minimal product which means you don't have to buy it all that often! It saves you money in the long run and is super effective.
Lisa F.
Belmont, NC
The original Dawn dishwashing liquid is a kitchen powerhouse.. It cuts grease, smells great and a little bit goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend this brand due to it's effectiveness, cost, and its reliability.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
A little dot goes a long way!!! It fights grease better than other spas compared! But it pretty much anywhere, even a gas station. Dawn is the top soap to buy! The price is a little higher but it last twice as long!
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Dawn dishwashing liquid is great for all kinds of things! We use this brand on our dishes at home and also when I'm just trying to clean counters around the house! Gets dirt and grime better than the leading brands!
Shaniqua O.
I love this detergent I'm able to buy it at Family Dollar sometimes they have the 2 pack for $5 8 kids out grease stains quickly I feel it doesn't show which will soon be mixed with bleach to wash and soap dishes in
Jordan Z.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely the best dish soap. I have tried many other brands & off brands too. This soap is gentle on your skin yet so tough on stains - specially grease! This soap has so many greAt uses other than dishes as well.
Ashley B.
W Homestead, PA
You will never find another dish soap in my sick but this! I have tried other soaps and I just don't feel like they really cleaned my dishes. This stuff sanitizes and really cuts grease and caked on gunk super easy!
April R.
This is my all time favorite liquid dishwashing detergent. The blue is the best and is multifunctional. It smells awesome as well. I use this soap to clean every thing and even use it in my own diy cleaner recipes.
Hanna M.
Gretna, VA
I have used this dish soap ever since I was big enough to wash my own dishes. We do not own a dish washer but this soap really gets the job done and leaves dishes spotless. It's very affordable too. Thank you Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?