BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
Love this dish soap, works so well with very little amount of product! It really does cut through grease and smells amazing. It is definitely worth the price as it lasts so long! The only thing is it does dry your hands out if you have to wash a whole load of dishes, so I would recommend gloves if you have many dishes to wash. Otherwise I love the scent and love how well it works
Rachel M.
What is this stuff not good for? I mean I use it for stain remover, flea soap, and dishes! I love how it isn't made of harsh ingredients and its safe to use on animals and humans! This is liquid magic!
Jen P.
Wakarusa, IN
Makes great suds and cuts through the grease. Also, good for washing an animal that has fleas. Leaves no soap or spots on dishes. Smells nice and price is good too. A little goes a long way with this!
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is good for everything!! Right down to getting rid of flea's. It dries my hands but it does great with everything else. Makes it super easy to clean dishes. Dawn with a little hot water just melts grime and food right away. It is the only dish soap I buy.
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap (other than my eco-friendly soap of choice) is Dawn. It seriously does all the work for you. I think it truly cuts my scrubbing time down to a quarter of what it is with other soaps. I'd absolutely recommend it to everyone, it's an excellent value.
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
Best dish soap ever, all I use is the blue dawn dish soap because it serves so many purposes, cheap and effective, I even use it to wash my dog because it kills any fleas! I would recommend to others
Jenn R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap that I have used for quite some time. I think that it is great for washing baby bottles and getting all of the crud out as well as awesome for washing gross messy pants. It smells very clean and fresh. And I would definitely buy it again.
Jamie O.
Brewer
I love the way this soap leaves no streaks on our dishes. Leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. It’s safe to use on anything. If I run out of hand soap I can still use this and my hands feel great!
Katie R.
How can you go wrong with dawn! I continue to be impressed with this products! I used if on a daily basis for regular dish washing but have come to realize how versatile this product is. Combined with different ingredients (baking soda - to make laundry spot treatment) or even on it's own (reduce oiliness in hair, wash make-up brushes). What doesn't this stuff do!?!
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Blue Dawn. Hands-down, the best dish liquid there is. If it’s good enough for the animals affected by the oil spills, it’s good enough for my dishes! Seriously though, nothing works better, a little goes a long way, it’s super affordable, and it makes a great spot cleaner for all different types of stains on fabric to upholstery. The only dish liquid I will purchase!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?