BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Gennane C.
Fulton, NY
I absolutely LOVE dawn dishwashing soap. I use it for more than just my dishes. I buy it at my local walmart. It has a very clean smell and cleans wonderfully. I use it in my homemade laundry stain remover, I use it to make a homemade cleanser for my bathroom, and of course I use it for my dishes. I am never disappointed in the quality and effectiveness of dawn dishsoap
Amanda F.
Original Blue Dawn is the ONLY dish detergent I'll ever use. It's multipurpose so you can use it to clean a multitude of things in and around your home, including soaking greasy kitchen clothes in the bathtub, cleaning up grease spills in the driveway, and mixing a 1:1 ratio with distilled white vinegar and using it to clean your tub and shower. Dawnegar is the best!
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Say it with me now, AH MAZE ING. Best soap ever. Seriously, always have a bottle in your house. It's like the windex in my big fat Greek wedding, this stuff is great for everything. I am allergic to poison ivy and this is great for washing after the garden. Great for diy carpet cleaner. Seriously great for everything. So many diy recipes for it. Highly recommended 😘
Madison B.
Mesa, AZ
I use part water and part dawn because this stuff is SO powerful, I do not even need full strength. I love this stuff the most because it really great at the dried on food. And because I am lazy, I often have old pots and pans that I need to SCRUB at. But with this I just let it soak for a little while and it's off like magic! Total life saver, well worth the money!
Valerie C.
I don't think I could say enough about Dawn dish soap. It is a staple for any home owner, or really anyone in general. Not only does this soap work to clean tough grease and grim from your dishes but it also works great on clothes that are stained and I have even used it on my carpet. WOW wow wow is all I have to say. Everyone needs at least one bottle in their home
Jannet R.
I love to use this soap to wash my dishes but also to bathe my dog lol... this soap is great to bathe pets it doesn't harm them and leaves them very clean... ot also helps keep fleas under control, after I walk my dog a couple of times she starts to catch fleas a quick bath with this soap and problem solved. Definitely recommend for dishes and pets. (Cats and dogs)
Candace M.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love Dawn soap. It's not just the commercial with the penguins being cleaned after that oil spill that inspired me, its was the actual approach of the company. Its decently priced and when they say concentrated they mean it. It cleans everything off my dishes without too much scrubbing effort. I definitely recommend dawn for dishes, outside patios etc.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I love this dish washing soap its been what i always used since forever. I also used it because when my cats had fleas during the summer they had to get baths so we used this soap on them and it was very gentle but very effective flea killer. I used it on my kittens who were old enough to get baths and it worked. I love this brand and the little ducks are so cute!
Lizz S.
Queens, NY
I feel that this is a great product that really does a good job at getting dishes clean. I also like the fact that it foams a lot when combined with water because I feel like it's actually cleaning my dishes, unlike some other dish washing products. The fresh smell of the dishwashing liquid is also very good and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
NICOLE M.
Miami , FL
Nothing else comes close. We buy this in the large gallon bottles...and one month decided to try another brand after using Dawn for 5 years...It was agony. The other brand was runnier (not as concentrated), not as foamy, didn't rise as clean, and had a wierd body wash smell to it. My husband an I have promised each other never to repeat that mistake. Dawn forever.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?