BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Diana S.
Come on who doesn't love dawn. I can use this with baby toys, makeup brushes, clothing you name it. It gets everythi g out. I can get this at reasonable prices at Wal-Mart and on sale in seasons at walgreens. And a little just goes such a long way.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Any time I wash dishes, this is such a great dish washing soap. I use it just about every time. All I need is just a little bit. That’s how powerful it is. It cleanses 3x more than the average dish washing soap. I highly recommend if you’ve never tried Dawn.
Gaby C.
Kent, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried to get away with buying the dollar store dish soap but it didn’t cut it. They finally started selling dawn at my dollar store so I bought it and don’t need to use anywhere near as much product. A small bottle will last awhile and a big bottle will last forever it seems.
Elizabeth D.
Meriden
I love dawn I recently switched to it because it works great the product clean fantasticly I would deffinetly buy it again. It has all different scents and has a few that help keeps your hands moisterized if you was alot of dishes. I rate this 5 starts!!!
Marinah J.
Pottstown, PA
Being 19 and renting your first apartment can cause you to develop a skill called "Get the bang for your buck",  If you know what I'm saying. That's why this is a must have in my household between our pets and constantly having friends over to eat. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid helps me clean all my messy stoves, dishes, dirty pets, and any other thing that winds getting dirty in our everyday lives. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way, really! It lasts forever, I love it!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn Ultra Dish Liquid creates lots of suds and removes grease pretty easily. The fragrance is pleasant, but not overwhelming. Great price for a dependable product. I usually pick some up at Walmart or order online from Amazon Prime Pantry. Will buy again!
Camila V.
Easily cuts out grease without an issue, if your kids leave the dishes in the sink for a few days, it won’t take long to cut through the hardened food and grease. If you have sensitive or dry skin I would also recommend their hand renewal dish soap.
cassandre t.
Mattapan
 I buy it at Walmart when my daughter has a stain in her shirt I mix dawn with hydrogen peroxide , baking soda I let it overnight and the stain fade away , best dish liquid and he it removed oily pans also , I will highly recommend it
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is a phenomenal grease cutter. I was in the serving industry for years. I would scrub a little Dawn on those tough grease spots, and they'd come right out. I love how it powers through the grease and grime on my dishes. I have noticed that when I use Dawn, that my dish sponges have an odor.
Ashley G.
Berea, KY
I love that this dish liquid is tough on grease and it helps save wildlife as well! Dawn has never let me down during dish washing and its also great for so many other uses! Can be used to clean the floors as well when mixed into mop water.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart