BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Trisha B.
I don't use any other type of dish soap, Dawn gets the job done the first time, I'm never disappointed. And always satisfied. I buy at my local grocery store. Always lovely sent to choose from. I would highly recommend, and I always purchase dawn dish soap!
Mikya F.
It's nice to be able to have a soap that works for dishes, and animal care. Dawn does not make your hands dry, and can be found at a great price. The scent is pleasent, but not too harsh. Definitley something that I will still be using in years to come.
Audrey T.
This is a really good dish soap. It gets grease and food off of dishes, and it's good value for money. I got it on sale, so I remember it was super cheap. It has a non-offensive scent, and it doesn't dry your hands out. This is a good, all-around soap.
Shelby S.
Birmingham, AL
I think everyone in the South is raised to use Dawn dish soap. I cannot remember a time when this product was not in my household growing up. Now I use this everyday to wash dishes, this product has multiple different uses and has a very subtle smell!
Artena D.
I like the scent, the way it cleans my dishes and how I can always count on it to do the job.
Also it can be used to wash the dog and get rid of fleas!
So it is great value for the price and I would buy it again and I do as it is my go to dish soap!!
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
This is the only dishwashing soap I use. As I nanny I wash a lot of dishes and so I need a dish soap that both does its job of cleaning dishes AND softens my hands. Because of this, I use Dawn. It's a gentle cleaning product that gets the job done!
Tanya M.
I always use Dawn on my dishes especially because they contribute to wildlife funds and the product is used to get oil off marine life safely. It can take oil off a duck and can get my dishes clean. I like supporting a company that also does good.
Mary E.
I use this product, not only for dishes but, for the dogs that I rescue. When I get them they are usually filthy and covered with pests and dawn is great for the puppies that are too young for the adult shampoos and is very gentle on their skin!!
Tina T.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Blue Dawn is my go to! It is gentle and non irritating. I mix this in with olive oil to clean my make up brushes. Very very effective and cheap. Easy to find anywhere. :) I recommend this to everyone I know. No need for anything fancy.
Erin L.
Dawn blue cuts through everything including hard to clean grease. But I also use this for grease stains on clothes and a miriade of other around the house. It keeps suds well in our water and doesn't leave any residue on our dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?