BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Artena D.
I like the scent, the way it cleans my dishes and how I can always count on it to do the job.
Also it can be used to wash the dog and get rid of fleas!
So it is great value for the price and I would buy it again and I do as it is my go to dish soap!!
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
This is the only dishwashing soap I use. As I nanny I wash a lot of dishes and so I need a dish soap that both does its job of cleaning dishes AND softens my hands. Because of this, I use Dawn. It's a gentle cleaning product that gets the job done!
Tanya M.
I always use Dawn on my dishes especially because they contribute to wildlife funds and the product is used to get oil off marine life safely. It can take oil off a duck and can get my dishes clean. I like supporting a company that also does good.
Mary E.
I use this product, not only for dishes but, for the dogs that I rescue. When I get them they are usually filthy and covered with pests and dawn is great for the puppies that are too young for the adult shampoos and is very gentle on their skin!!
Tina T.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Blue Dawn is my go to! It is gentle and non irritating. I mix this in with olive oil to clean my make up brushes. Very very effective and cheap. Easy to find anywhere. :) I recommend this to everyone I know. No need for anything fancy.
Erin L.
Dawn blue cuts through everything including hard to clean grease. But I also use this for grease stains on clothes and a miriade of other around the house. It keeps suds well in our water and doesn't leave any residue on our dishes.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
Dawn is amazing and it's true - you really only need just the smallest amount for it to work through your dishes. I go through other liquids much faster and I've noticed. Solid product and worth every penny. Decent scent range too.
Nicole M.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a favourite in our house! So many cleaning uses too, not just for dishes! Hubby uses it to get oil out his hair from work, I mix it with water in a spray bottle to clean things in the house, it is also a great stain remover
Morgan G.
I love this dish to Turgeon it works really well you don't need very much for it to go very sudsy. The bottle lasts a long time. It's definitely worth the price. The sent isn't too strong and it's my favorite out of all of them.
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
Hands down one of my favorite soaps to clean with!!! It's more then just a dishwasher soap, when mixed with warm vinger and put into a spray bottle it take soap scum off shower doors and tile beautifully it's kinda magic. Lol
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?