BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
Unfortunately, I moved into an apartment without a dishwasher. After I got done crying about it, I bought some Dawn. It washes my dishes well and it does last forever. Still… I miss my dishwasher.
Shamaka G.
Best brand of dish soap around. I use the 9 oz bottle and it last me for a month and I do a lot of dishes. So a little goes a long way and does alot. Love Dawn.
Jill S.
Yes, Dawn Dish Soap is the master at releasing greasy, baked on food from dishes, but that is only the beginning. I use Daw Dish Soap everyday in so many ways.

Let me say that I know I am very fortunate to have a hubby who willingly washes dishes. He did have to be schooled on how little soap it takes to wash a sink full. There will be no wasting the blue stuff in our house.

I have used this stuff, either mixed with other cleaning agents or usually just water, to clean our vehicles, walls, power wheels, toys, appliances, storage bins and more. I also use it to get stains out clothes, carpets and rugs. I only use a tiny bit because if I use too much I end up with a bubbly mess. Which brings me to my favorite thing to make with this soap.

The best way I have used blue Dawn is to make bubble solution with our kiddos.
Here is what we do:
6 cups of water (warm works best)
slowly stir in 1 cup Dawn
then slowly add 1tablespoon glycerin

Mandi L.
Chatham
I love using Dawn because its the only thing that cleans my dishes, and gets rid of any oil. If I soak cooked on items and use Skrapr then they're pristine after. I would totally recommend as a dish soap, especially on sale with combined brand coupon as they come out in the flyers to stock the pantry with this stable otherwise regular price can get to be a lot. DO NOT USE AS HAND SOAP, because the antibacterial properties of these soaps get rid of good and bad bacteria on your hands, always wear dishwashing gloves and use a bar soap with moisturizing properties for washing your hands. Having worked in food industry and keeping hands clean when food handling, antibacterial soap has left my hands super dry and skin flaking and cracking during the winter. No amount of moisturizer is going to fix it. Use the right soap for the right situation.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
I am still looking for a dish washing liquid solution that will be my go-to. I bought one a while back that was really good, but I can't remember what brand it was. Good thing I found a trial size of this one, because this was not my favorite one.

Sure it does the job, but it's not as powerful and effective as that other one I tried (I know not helpful, but I am determined to find it!) The smell is also pretty nice. I would recommend it over most dish soaps.
Paula D.
Love this dishwashing liquid. It is my absolutely favorite. The suds last, the scent is so clean smelling and it cuts through grease like nothing else I have ever used. For the money it is a great value - a little goes a long way. From time to time I will buy something else on sale and regret it and go back to Dawn.
Amanda W.
Dawn has always been my go-to for dish soap. I have tried some of the other brands and some of the other Dawn varieties but my favorite is still original. I like the smell . I love how gentle it is on my hands. It gets my dishes clean, even the greasiest pots and pans. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone!
Carey B.
Morristown, TN
Dawn dish soap, Is my staple. I'll never wash dishes in anything else. it doesn't leave my hands dried out, i love the clean fresh scent. It washes my dishes amazingily, get's those stains, and brakes down the food leftovers. I would recommend this dish soap, I wouldn't recommend anything else but Dawn. :D
Lori C.
SASKATOON, SK
This soap is honestly the best! Not only does it smell good it 2 orbs amazing on grease. Stuck on food - soak with a bit of Dawn and your effort is minimal. I also use Dawn to clean my bathtub so it is so versatile. I haven't used a dish soap that is this effective, versatile and such a good price.
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy at home. Nothing cleans grease better than Dawn. Anything CVS or any pharmacy has it on sale, I always stock up! I honestly like the original scent the best. For whatever reason I just feels it cleans the best! There's no other brand better than this one out there!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?