BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Gabriela G.
Albuquerque, NM
In my opinion this is the best brand for washing dishes, cut the grease really fast, I love the scents, but I stay with the original, this product don't leave my hand dry like other ones I try before.
Jennifer R.
This is the only dish soap I use, a pack of two big bottles from Sam club and it lasts me a very long time. I wish it removed stains a bit easier but it's fine
Robin R.
Midland, MI
I grew up using Dawn in our household and it is something I naturally gravitate towards when shopping for dish washing soap at the store. Now that they are coming out with products with more natural and less harmful ingredients I will probably try that
gabbie m.
Love dawn dish soap. i rescue stray animals and i use this to get the fleas off it works really well paired with white vinegar always gets the job done
Katie H.
Portage, MI
Cleans dishes well and they donate to a great cause. Do your dishes and help save wildlife without leaving your home. Great product.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
It's dish washing soap. It cuts through grease fairly easily and a little goes pretty far. It can be a bit drying, but honestly I think its from having your hands in water for a while. It's effective and cheap, which is why I buy it, what more can you ask for?
Shamaka G.
Best brand of dish soap around. I use the 9 oz bottle and it last me for a month and I do a lot of dishes. So a little goes a long way and does alot. Love Dawn.
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
I love dawn I usually buy the different scented ones but the original is great as well.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
We love this as a puppy shampoo - great for taking care of fleas! We usually take him to a professional groomer monthly, but we keep Dawn on hand for those in-between clean ups!
Amanda Y.
This is the only dish soap we use. It works on tons of different things and it smells really good too. It's really gentle on your hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?