BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love Dawn dish soap. It's the only dish soap I use and I swear by it!! It gets my greasy pans super clean. :)
Courtney S.
Dawn dishwashing liquid has always been my go to product to get my dishes sparkling and clean! It works great, and a little amount always goes a long way. I also love the fact that there are multiple uses to this product. I highly recommend purchasing, and doing research on other things that are useful when using this!
gabbie m.
Love dawn dish soap. i rescue stray animals and i use this to get the fleas off it works really well paired with white vinegar always gets the job done
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Dawn is a trusted and wonderful product that easily cleans hard to clean dishes including pots and pans. This is a go to product for me as it is a great price and provides wonderful quality. Not only that but it is one of the only products that doesn't leave my dry skin feeling even dryer after using it. You also have the ability to change up the scent of this product if you ever decide that you are getting bored with choosing the same product. I would 100% suggest this product to others due to its reliability and cleaning power.
Frances D.
Rialto, CA
Cleans great, foams/lathers alot to clean without having to use too much product. Multi purpose product also, not only for dishes but can Also be used as pest repellent, hard water and shower stains, hair dye removal
Ana G.
Sioux city, Ia
The only product i use to clean my dishes real foamy and a little beat tough grease with little to no srub!
Sarah A.
Starkville, MS
I didn't feel like it was as concentrated as I expected it to be from the smaller size BUT it's still dawn and still works amazing because it's dawn
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
This is by far, the best dish soap there is! I also love using it to clean my makeup brushes, because it is gentle, yet it still gives them a very thorough cleaning without a ton of work.
Amanda m.
Morgantown , WV
I love Dawn products! The original blue is great for washing dishes but I also love it as a stain remover!! I recently started mixing it with salt and vinegar as a spray for weeds and not only is it better for the environment but it works great!!! I'm excited about the new scents out too!
Amy A.
Morristown, TN
I love Dawn. But it doesn't seem to work as well as it used to. I use it for fleas, cleaning and the dishes. I mix it 28th hydrogen peroxide to clean The furniture. The fleas is where I noticed the biggest difference. It takes more washes to get them off.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?