BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Dawn is the only detergent I use. The suds hold up really well and it cleans really well.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
The only kind of dish soap I will use. It is the only one that seems to get off all the crud without a ton of scrubbing. I will not use any other kind.
Tabitha L.
Mega Parent Expert
This has always been my go to dish soap. Has multi-purposes. Gets the toughest stains especially grease.
C C.
This is our best dish detergent. I have been able to use it for a lot of cleaning tasks besides just dishes. It also works great as a stain remover. It is pretty good on hands but can be drying at times. I usually buy this in bulk when it is on sale! They have good coupons in the papers or coupons.com
Catherine B.
White hall, AR
The ONLY dish soap that cuts grease away. I wouldn't use anything else. The dishes are always squeaky clean
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
It's dish washing soap. It cuts through grease fairly easily and a little goes pretty far. It can be a bit drying, but honestly I think its from having your hands in water for a while. It's effective and cheap, which is why I buy it, what more can you ask for?
timothy r.
Kissimmee, FL
This soap is pretty good when my dish washing detergent fails me its always here and it just makes the dishes smell feel and look so clean its amazing and a real life saver i picked this bad boy up at target and i will defiantly buy it again next time.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Only use Dawn dish soap. Only brand that doesn't dry my hands, it lasts twice as long as any brand, and works best on grease. Not to mention it's great for pretreatment of clothing stains before washing
William-Jenalyn D.
Rexburg, ID
Grew up using it so I use it now too. Just out of habit and reliability. I don't necessarily like the original one. But that's the one I use most
Kathy P.
Sandusky, OH
I love when you can buy a huge bottle of Dawn. This will last me for almost five months. I like how you can use it get stains out of clothes to.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?