BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Courtney T.
Highland, UT
Probably the only kitchen soap I'll ever use. It's so affordable and gets the job done without having to drench your dishes in soap! So I feel like it is totally worth it. I also love that I can pretty much buy it wherever I decided to shop at for the rest of my groceries!
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
Unfortunately, I moved into an apartment without a dishwasher. After I got done crying about it, I bought some Dawn. It washes my dishes well and it does last forever. Still… I miss my dishwasher.
Kristin B.
Twin Lakes, WI
I have found over the years that no other dish soap even comes close to the awesome cleaning power of dawn. Not only is it gentle enough to use of wildlife devastated by oil spills, it is gentle on my hands which are sensitive and dry out quickly. It never leaves my hands dry. Plus being comcentrated , I only use a very little at a time while I have a lot of dishes to attack. It works the best and is the best bargain for your buck
Kayla B.
This stuff is classic. I love it so much because it gets the job done and it smells great. I don't ever buy the various different scents because I love the original so much. It smells so clean and it always helps with dishes that are hard to clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Nikki K.
Junction City , Wi
This is the only dish soap I will use. A little goes a long way, not like other brands which you must add a lot to get suds. It also works great in getting pine pitch off of clothing.
Joannie L.
Erie, PA
I love Dawn dish soap for so many reasons! I love that their product is safe for animals, and the fact that it saves animals lives! The way it cuts grease on dirty dishes is amazing, and you only need a little amount! I also use it for laundry! so !any purposes and its inexpensive, which you wouldn't think it would be considering its such a huge brand!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Dawn is the best dishwashing brand by far. It is well worth the money and sanitizes and smells better than any!
Michelle W.
Flat Rock, MI
I have finally come to the point where I don't even buy any other kind of dish soap. Dawn original blue is great for so many uses. I use it to wash my windows, I keep it in a sponge wand to clean my shower, my camper, my siding; the list goes on and on.
cienna b.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Dawn is the only dish soap that i like to use. Its really great at getting rid of grease and stains. when i soak my dishes in this soap for only 10 minutes the dirt comes right off easily.
I love dawn! It's the only soap I use! Cuts the grease and makes everything nice and clean. No spots. I love that it goes on sale often and I can usually get a coupon to help keep the cost down
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?