BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Evelyn V.
Delano, CA
Dawn soap is the only soap I gravitate for . A little bit goes a long way. i feel like it never leaves my pots and pans greasy . It does its job . My dishes are always squeaky clean.
Denise W.
Dawn is my best friend when it comes to cutting grease on my dishes it cleans great and it last a long time it is so economical it's great for a large family.
Emma S.
Columbia, MO
Always something you can count on. It costs a little bit more but you don't have to use as much as you would with the cheaper products
Brittany M.
Fredericktown, MO
I really love this dish soap. It is my all time favorite dish soap it does such a good job at cutting grease, and making doing dishes so so easy to do! It smells very good.
Maritza G.
I go through bottles like there's no tomorrow! I love to soak my dishes in Dawn. I also use it to clean makeup brushes. Nice clean scent. The price is just right.
Kelcie H.
Santaquin, UT
So versatile. Not just for dishes. This is definitely the best for cutting through grease. It is more expensive, but it's worth it for the job it does.
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
I only use Dawn because of their efforts to take care of wildlife. However, I really do like their dish soap!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I like buying the big bottle because it's more economical for how much I use it. Straight on dishes, diluted for appliance cleaning, even a little in a dish to clean my makeup brushes. My dog reacts badly to canine specific soaps but Dawn is gentle enough on her skin and fur while being tough on the dirt she always gets into.
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
the only dishwashing liquid i use at my house its gentle on hand an tough on greas
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Most of the time my family mainly uses the dish soap Dawn to wash dishes to get them clean
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?