BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
Love Dawn, no other liquid dish soap compares! I will never use anything other than dawn, and we also was our cars with Dawn and it works great for that too!
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
This product is one of a kind does wonders on dishes and smells great....highly recommend
Layne  S.
W Lafayette, IN
Best dish soap ever! Cleans all my dishes and not to mention it is cheap. Love this stuff...you can't go wrong
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
I love dawn!! I not on,y use it in the kitchen but I use it on my dogs as well! It works great for killing fleas!! And a couple drops will go a long way!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is by far the best dish soap. Especially when it comes to removing grease. It does it effectively and quickly. Stuck on food comes off with minimal soaking and the dishes come out clean and no spots.
Katelyn S.
Winona Lake, IN
It doesn't get any better than the original blue dawn! The absolute best for washing dishes. Grease doesn't stand a chance with this stuff! Wonderful product!
Stephanie T.
The only dish soap I ever buy. I am super allergic to most this not so much, great price point easy to locate. I like the original scent and I use it for grease removal from clothes too! Gets out everything! Also works to kill fleas! It has 100s of uses which makes it even better. I reccomend it to everyone!!
Kayla B.
This stuff is classic. I love it so much because it gets the job done and it smells great. I don't ever buy the various different scents because I love the original so much. It smells so clean and it always helps with dishes that are hard to clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Yanellis B.
Elizabethtown, PA
The original scent is not the best, but the Dawn Detergent works great to cut through grease and battle difficult messes.
Michelle L.
Meridian, ID
I never use anything else for my dishes, but I also use for washing my cars, walls, baseboards,etc. this cleaner cleans everything, and being safe on the environment is a definite added benefit to everything else it is good for!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?