BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
Definitely cuts grease and I don't feel the need to rewash my dishes. It serves many purposes, I use it to wash my car and bathe my dog. The vet recommended dawn since he's allergic to a lot of dog shampoo. It gets rid of fleas and he smells good too.
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
 Best dish washing liquid ever. Super gentle on the hands and on super sensitive dish ware. It cuts through every cooking stain ever. It melts it like it was nothing to begin with. I'm always repurchasing this product and I don't think I may ever stop
shonna lyn a.
San Diego, CA
dawn dish soap is a staple in my household! its so concentrated, that a little goes a long way, but still is affordable. there definitely is a pleasant scent&&thats what keeps me buying it. it doesnt make your hands feel dry after washing the dishes.
Patricia S.
Omaha
We use this every day, inside and outside. This is very effective for all items. I prefer this scent over all others. No cons and the pros is that I can use it on heavy duty pans and baked in grease. I recommend this over any other dishwashing liquid.
samantha p.
I live by this faithfully. This stuff is the best ever!!! You can use it on animals, and dishes. A couple times my cats got paint on their paws and I used dawn to get it off. It worked perfectly. And when we use it on dishes, only a dot does the job!
Barbara D.
Benton, AR
Love love love it!!! Works great on dishes and just about everything else to!!! Makes a wonderful stain remover!! I use it all over my house!!! It is a great value and can be used so many places and has a nice fresh scent!! I highly recommend this!!!!
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the detergent we are currently using in our home. It is a very good grease remover. It is also gentle on my hands. It is the best detergent we've used so far. The scent is light. I prefer this scent over others. I would recommend this product.
Riley R.
This product has so many uses. I use it for cleaning dishes, I use it for cleaning blinds, I use it for getting tough stains out of clothes, and last but not least I use it to bathe my dogs.  You can buy it at all drug stores and grocery stores for an affordable price.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
I love this stuff. It gets tough grease washed away without powerful scrubbing. It is also great to use to try to get stains out of carpets and furniture! It is a very good price and the only dish soap I love to use. I would recommend this to everyone
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We only use this product in our house because it gets the job done. A little goes a long way with it so you don't have to use much product. You can also use it for other things like cleaning your shoes & even as a dog shampoo when your pup gets fleas.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?