BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kellianne W.
Dawn holds a lather really well. You don't need to constantly add more to the sponge and a small amount goes a long way. The consistency is thick and a large bottle from a club store like Costco lasts several months.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Use this for all my cleaning needs. Use this for the dishes and also to bathe my cat it (it gets rid of fleas.) smells amazing and I buy original blue every time. Great soap. Will use the brand because it works best.
Kayla L.
Camilla
I've been using this product for a very long time. It cuts through tough grease and stains on dishes. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a product that gives your dishes a complete clean feeling.
Nancy C.
Dawn liquid dish detergent is the only dish brand I only use. I love the way it works I really recommend it. I buy it at Costco and I like the way it smells and how it works on cleaned dishes too. You need to try it.
Bailey J.
Perfect for getting the job done. Not too pricey. The smell is not too strong but not too perfumey either. Smells like dish soap getting the job done. I have always used it to wash my dishes and probably always will.
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
This dish soap works awesome. My mom used this exact kind of dish soap pretty much as long as I could remember. Now I use it as well! I think it works and smells great. It lasts a long time and it is very affordable.
Sara P.
Buffalo, NY
Great price for a great product! This is the best dish soap I've ever used. It cuts through grease well and you don't have to use a whole lot because a small amount suds up pretty well. Highly recommend this product!
Cindy G.
Ontario, CA
The only dish soap I use! I have tried others and they work ok but I feel dawn really takes out the touch grease. Plus you really don't need that much to do a lot. All scents are amazing and the price is good as well
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I only use Dawn dish soap, I buy the economy size so it lasts me about 2 months. It's always great that there is a product we can rely on that will cut the grease out, and leave our dishes feeling and smelling fresh.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
I love Dawn Dish Soap. It fights any tough grease or grime on just about anything. I use it on dishes, stained clothes, washing the dogs, and just cleaning around the house. I would definitely recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?