BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Rachel W.
West Jordan, UT
This is our standby dish soap. We also use it in bubble making. No other dish soap makes better bubbles than Dawn. The scent is fresh and not too strong. It cuts grease better than any other brand. In fact, I use Dawn to remove grease stains from clothing. Nothing else will work.
Ramona G.
Hampton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this soap I try once to change brand for saving money but my hand start pulling with a very agresive rash so I went back to dawn I used it for several things like fly prevention dog fleas control is wonderful product
Brittany P.
Spencer
I am a mom of 7 and I always use Dawn dish soap! I would never use anything else! I love how clean my dishes are always! I feel safer knowing my dishes are clean and my Kids are eating and drinking off clean stuff! It's awesomely priced! And I will never use any other dish soaps!
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
My mom swears by it. Typically she is the kind of person that doesn't care about name brands and labels but she doesn't mess with her dish soap. It does work wonderfully for a multitude of dish cleaning issues. I even use it to clean my hair brushes. Definitely worth an extra buck for Dawn.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is a must have in my home! I have tried every brand you can find at Walmart and nothing compares to dawn. Best part is it only takes a tiny amount to get rid of grease and stuck on foods. If you are tired of constantly scrubbing to get leftovers off of your dishes, look no further!
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
I always use this product, but I feel it does not stay sudsy long enough.  It does clean well and seems to soften baked on food pretty easily.  It is easy to find in stores and seems to be a decent price.  If something better comes along I am certainly open to trying it.
Stephanie T.
The only dish soap I ever buy. I am super allergic to most this not so much, great price point easy to locate. I like the original scent and I use it for grease removal from clothes too! Gets out everything! Also works to kill fleas! It has 100s of uses which makes it even better. I reccomend it to everyone!!
Heather T.
Tupelo, MS
A little goes a long way and dawn has so many more uses than just getting your dishes clean. Have product buildup on your hair? Use it as a clarifying shampoo, just deep condition the heck out of your hair after. It helps poor animals get clean from oil spills as well. Amazing product.
Kaley T.
Pima, AZ
works great. Really cuts through grease. I hate standing there scrubbing for hours but a quick soak with this takes away the need for much scrubbing. It smells great and for a great price. It's the only thing I use. There's quite a few scents this comes in and they're all pretty great.
Brooke S.
A little of this goes a LONG way! This soap is super concentrated and because of this it cleans so much better. I have used dawn for as long as I can remember but when I have tried to switch nothing gets as clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?