BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Eneidi C.
Austell , GA
The best soap out there ! Only one I use. We usually buy it where it's cheaper and I can use coupons.;)
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
This is great soap. Very gentle and good for the dishes. Smells good too. I highly recommend it and would definitely purchase it again. Nice scent
Cindy A.
Seabrook, TX
I have no complaints about this product! It's smells soooooo good! A little bit goes a long way, it cleans and removes oils likes a dream and it leaves the dishes smelling fresh! I love it
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
I have a huge bottle of this stuff and I love it because it lasts so long and smells so clean! I need to try some different scents because I tend to go with the same stuff all the time. I highly recommend trying this size.
Shamaka G.
Best brand of dish soap around. I use the 9 oz bottle and it last me for a month and I do a lot of dishes. So a little goes a long way and does alot. Love Dawn.
Sarah B.
I love Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent. Not only is it great for kitchen cleaning but I also use it for bathing my pets! It protects against fleas and wipes away dirt and grime. You can purchase it at most grocery stores and supermarkets.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is the best thing I have found for cleaning makeup sponges. It gets everything out of even the dirtiest beauty blender and leaves it looking as good as the day I bought it.
Julie G.
Let's be real here, it's dish soap. There's not that much to say about it, other than the fact that the original does actually do a better job cleaning than any of the ones with floofy scents.
Alexandria F.
Saint George, UT
I love how easy it is to get dishes clean with this dish soap! I feel like I have to put no effort into actually doing the dishes anymore!
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
I really like Dawn Dishwashing liquid. Although it is a bit more expensive than other brands like Palmolive or Ajax, it does have slightly better quality. It smells good and works well and I like that they donate money to help animals recover.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?