BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emma M.
I did not care for this product, it did not cut through grease like i would have liked.
Diana S.
My mom loves it smells nice and doesnt leave the smell on plates stunning i reccomend it!
Natalie R.
Gonzales, LA
Have used this soap my whole life and recommend it to anyone it's tough on grease without being rough on the hands
Gail D.
Salinas, CA
I can't praise this dish soap enough,it's the only one I use and the only one in my opinion that manages anything greasy,whether it's on my dishes,glassware or grease or oil I somehow got on my work pants,it gets it out and I don't have to throw away my work pants or hubby's work pants! It's the only dish soap that I use to clean my porcelain kitchen sink instead of powder cleansers.I buy it in large amounts to keep in my kitchen,in my laundry and in my bathroom.I have happily been using it since it first came out and not have used anything else and it's gentle enough to use on my cat when giving him a bath to get rid of flea dirt on him,I won't use anything else!
Bridgett B.
Callahan, FL
I prefer this soap over any other soap. It doesn't dry out my skin or leave my dishes greasy
Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
I think damn cleans the best. A little goes a long way. And it doesn't make the dishes slippery so they don't fall out of your hand.
Sarah D.
I love using dawn for my dishes and to clean my sons bottles. Good price and it lasts a long time. I usually purchase this at Walmart. Nice light scent. Not overpowering. I will stay with this brand.
Hillary S.
Mega Parent Expert
Who doesn't love dawn! We use it from the house to the cars down to the animals! It's amazing! And can be purchased everywhere like your local wallmart and comes in bunches of scents! We buy it every time
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
The classic dish soap! This is the only dish soap I use because I love how well it works and the scent isn't over powering
Taylor P.
Richland
The holly grail of dish soap. This stuff works for everything but mainly the cleanest dishes you have ever seen! Cut grease, helps remove set on foods all without drying your hands out like most on the market.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?