BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
The only kind of dish soap I will use. It is the only one that seems to get off all the crud without a ton of scrubbing. I will not use any other kind.
Alex R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Dawn is a must. I've never used another brand that can get grease out of dishes. Absolutely no cons to this product. This will be the only one I use! And you can find it pretty much anywhere which is nice.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I love this dish soap. It does not smell bad and it is super effective. Recommend it!
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
I have used many brands of dishwashing liquid, some for economic, others by the aroma, others because they say they get all dirty. Down meets all these requirements and is antibacterial.It is good and the price is moderate.It is the only one that currently use.
Jennifer L.
This is the household brand I grew up using, so naturally it's a must in my home. I like the scent. It's not really floral which is a bonus in my eyes. It is quite effective in cleaning, it only loses one star because I find occasional residue on my dishes. Not sure if it's left by me or the soap. All together, it's my favorite.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish detergent. Not only do I use it on dishes I also wash my dogs in it! It's suppose to kill fleas!
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
This dish soap is awesome! Not only does it work well to wash dishes but always good for cleaning carpet or getting out stains out. I've even used it to clean my nails before a gel manicure
Emely C.
Dawn is the only product I use in my kitchen, i do not trust any other dishwashing soap, and it never disappoints
Jennifer P.
Such an amazing product, gets all the nasty and grease off my dishes and leaves them looking clean and new. I love dawn. All time favorite dish soap. :)
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
I really like Dawn Dishwashing liquid. Although it is a bit more expensive than other brands like Palmolive or Ajax, it does have slightly better quality. It smells good and works well and I like that they donate money to help animals recover.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?