BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
It's dish washing soap. It cuts through grease fairly easily and a little goes pretty far. It can be a bit drying, but honestly I think its from having your hands in water for a while. It's effective and cheap, which is why I buy it, what more can you ask for?
Lexus H.
I love dawn! With our water it is so hard to get the glasses clean, dawn is the only dish soap we have found that doesn't leave our glasses streaked or spotted!
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
When it comes to Dawn, the original is all I need! Dawn will get the grease out of anything! I love that Dawn has always been a product I can count on and I love that part of the proceeds are given back to help animals. Dawn is a product I will recommend and will continue to support as my only dish washing soap.
Lizet M.
Converse , TX
Always, always have dawn dish soap in my house! Not only does it smell great but it's the best working dish soap I've used. It's not only great on dishes but it's a great flea killer for your pets without drying out or irritating the skin. Definitely recommend it!
Faith R.
I like using dawn dish soap... I know this sounds weird... but I use it to give my dog a bath. his was so soft when we were done. and it helped keep those little flies away from his junk.
but I use this on dishes and cleaning the showers too. it's pretty powerful. and cuts the grease like a champ.
Emma M.
I did not care for this product, it did not cut through grease like i would have liked.
Ruby B.
grand prairie, TX
Dish is a very good product and its excellent on cutting grease. But my only problem with this is that me allegories so bad.
Heather H.
CULLMAN, AL
Dawn dishwashing detergent is the best, it gets my dishes really clean and leaves a clear finish. It rids the grease too.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
I like using these to wash pots and pans they help get rid of grease and oil
Edith B.
Irving, TX
This product it's more expensive than other brands but I use less than a cheaper one. The smell is fantastic.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?