BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
My favorite dish soap! It leaves my dishes clean, shiny, and smelling good! I buy the big bottle at Costco, after I tried various soaps, this one is my favorite. It's a high quality and affordable. Keeps my hands nice and soft. The only soap I'll keep using!
Edith B.
Irving, TX
This product it's more expensive than other brands but I use less than a cheaper one. The smell is fantastic.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I love dawn! Any kind of dawn dish liquid is the best! Can be pricey but the bubble quality is unreal! No cons, this stuff is awesome and smells awesome! The pink hand one makes my hands feel so soft! Go get you some!
Karen S.
This has been my go-to dishwashing liquid for years. It's also fantastic as a pretreat for grease stains on laundry!
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
My go-to for dishwashing liquid. It comes in a variety of scents (I just use the original basic or fresh scent) and works very well. Scrubbing dishes with this product and warm water will remove almost any food or drink remains with ease.
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
This product is one of a kind does wonders on dishes and smells great....highly recommend
Devi S.
Richmond hill , Ny
All time favorite dish soap
Dawn takes out all of the oil
And I cook with a lot oil and when wash the dishes with other soaps it just wouldn't come out.
Dawn does the job really good and a little goes a very very long way .
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Dawn dish soap definitely works the best for getting your dishes the cleanest! It is sustainable by only needing a small amount to clean a sink full of dishes. It dissolves and cuts through grease easily and leaves no residue or unpleasant smell after use. Would definitely purchase again and recommend.
soap is good. soap is important to keep your kitchen clean. this soap keeps my kitchen very clean.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is the best liquid dish soap. I highly recommend it. It is most safe and has more than one use to it. The original is still great and although it is not highly scented it still smells fresh and clean. It is not pricey and can purchase it almost anywhere.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?