BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amber Y.
Patoka, IN
This is the only soap I use in my house. I have tried other products but we always seem to come back to this.
Tammy C.
Russell, KS
This is my favorite dish liquid,, I have tried others because of price and was always disappointed and returned back to my Dawn, It cuts through grease, grime, and mixed with vinegar can clean any soap scum. There are so many uses, definitely a must buy.
lena t.
cleveland, OH
We keep this in the house but don't use it for dishes. I make my own window cleaner with this and also recently learned (unfortunatly) That this soap teamed with baking shorts and peroxide get rid of skunk smell very very well. I hope i never need to do that again but was sooo thankful it worked!
Kasandra E.
Middleton
I love dawn. When my hands are greasy or even a dish is greasy I know it will be washed off with dawn. It smells good to me and works miracles!!
Vanessa F.
Cherry hill , Nj
People don't realize that u can use dawn to clean everything in your home . I scrub behind my stove with dawn and warm water to get rid of Greece 😷👩🏽✔️💙💙💙
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Dawn is a must have for clean dishes even if you are just sticking them in a dish washer after. It stays sudsy.
Jessica G.
Cudahy , WI
Dawn is by far the best product on the market! Dawn cuts through grease, oil and dirt for even the dirtiest dishes!
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love this product! Nothing worse than cleaning and still having that greasy film on your pots and pans. Dawn works great on grease!
Rachel C.
There is a reason it's been around so long. This stuff is the original! I use it for almost all of my household cleaning.
Beatriz S.
I really like this dish detergent. I buy at Costco and it last me a long time because it is so thick. Anytime any of my kids dirty any of their clothes with food grease I use a trick my mom gave me. I put some dawn on it and hand wash the area and absolutely no grease stain. So it's not only good for dishes but as a spot treatment lol
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?