BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Minnorea G.
Miami
ES producto de las Naciones Unidasde verdad buenisimo yo lo recomiendo con las mejores recomendaciones es tan rendidor, especialmente economico resulta por lo espeso y concentrado cuida tus manos por ser un producto cuidado para su uso, yo lo amo de verdad no me imagino sin el.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is always the very best for cutting through grease and grime on the dishes. An added bonus is that purchasing also helps the animals, this is why I always purchase dawn rather than another brand. It also smells great and functions as it should, creates lots of suds and cleans up well
Rachel B.
Caryville, TN
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I will use. I feel that I will be wasting my time and my money if I use anything else. It is a great value. I also have found that a little goes a long way. I use it for multiple uses including cleaning my kitchen appliances and bathing my animals.
Helen J.
Portland
My family and I love to use this product to wash our dishes. It's very concentrated and removes germs and stains from dishes very easily. The product is very concentrated so we love to mix water with the product for preserving it longer and it still works great even when water down.
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Always, always, always buy the original blue dawn! It works like a charm on dishes, but is also my secret weapon against clothing and carpet stains! This stuff gets everything out!! It's very effective and worth every penny. I will never buy anything except blue dawn for my dishes.
Lakrisha B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is a muli-purpose detergent! I use this as a flea bath for my dogs, to wash clothes when I run out of laundry detergent, to wash dishes, to clean the grease from around my stove..... the uses are endless. I absolutely love Dawn!!
Patty M.
Granite City
Even though I have a dishwasher I seldom use it. I can just hear the squeels saying," Give it to me". Dawn is beyond amazing. I actually buy every color, for different uses. When I have extra dirty dishes I always use  the blue. If I just have  a few dishes I use the "with Olay" I actually use the green on my dog. Few products are as versatile as Dawn is.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
As for dish soaps, Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the king of them all. It is reasonably priced and it's super concentrated formula allows you to clean more dishes with less soap. I recommend this dish soap to all my friends because if it's great quality.
Molly L.
Dawn is strong enough to get the grease off the pans, yet gentle enough to wash baby bottles! Love that it's used to wash animals covered in oil from spills (reason for multiple repurchases). Affordable, found at most stores, and never disappoints. The blue scent is my favorite :)
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I am def a dawn dish soap kinda girl and can't wash dishes without it as it kills the grease and grease stains after seconds without having to scrub your arm and fingers to death.. This is a 1000000 plus stars from me as this is the only dish soap the actually does it's job fully
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?