BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kimber C.
This concentrated formula works noticeably better on tough messes. I don't have a dishwasher and so all of my dishes are hand washed and it seems to go a little faster with less scrubbing with this formula. Overkill for food that's not baked on though.
Chelsea M.
I would give this 10 STARS. If I could. I literally use this for everything, not just dishes! It's so affordable and do most of my cleaning with this one product! From dishes to cleaning my bathroom this stuff is amazing and has a good clean smell! My friends already know how obsessed I am with "blue dawn dish soap" and they've started to follow suit
Anna M.
This is hands down my favorite dish soap. This soap really gets into the pan I am washing and you do not need a lot of the product. The smell is also very nice compared to other dish soap I use. I really like this product and the overall company as well.
Roxy T.
palm desert
A little really does go a long way. I love the smell and I love that it's gentle to use! I even use it for bubble baths too! It makes great bubbles! I have now bought this three times since switching over from other brands. I don't think I will go back!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This stuff is some awesome dish soap. It cuts through the grind and scum and really gets everything sparkling clean. It comes in a variety of scents and they all do they about the same job. It's a large amount in the bottle and it's not very expensive.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
This has been the best dish soap I have used. I compare it to the Palmolive and this is a lot better. You just have to use a small amount and there is a lot of soap.' Being used. To everyone that I encounter I recommend them use this dish soap product.
Kayla F.
I have always purchased DAWN I love this product. DAWN is tough on grease and a little goes a long way. Good value not pricey at all. Does not dry out my hands either thats a huge plus. It can also get stains out of laundry. I would recommend to others.
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
For a while I used a dollar store brand liquid soap that barely lathered. I hated it. After using Dawn, I will never use any other product again. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I know my dishes are getting clean. Definitely recommended.
Riley R.
This product has so many uses. I use it for cleaning dishes, I use it for cleaning blinds, I use it for getting tough stains out of clothes, and last but not least I use it to bathe my dogs.  You can buy it at all drug stores and grocery stores for an affordable price.
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
 Best dish washing liquid ever. Super gentle on the hands and on super sensitive dish ware. It cuts through every cooking stain ever. It melts it like it was nothing to begin with. I'm always repurchasing this product and I don't think I may ever stop
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?