BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Hailey H.
The best kind! I have even used it on my dog when her regular shampoo would not get the mud from in between her little toes. It actually softened them up a bit and she didn't bite at her feet so much. Would recommend.
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This stuff is amazing. I not only clean my dishes with it but I am so mix it with vinegar to get the stains out of my shower. I just discovered it will get set in grease stains out of my husbands work clothes as well.
Andrew H.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is great. Not only does it do an amazing job on dishes, it works on many other things throughout the house. It can be a little pricey, but find it on sale and combine it with coupons to make it a great buy!
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY
I purchase this product to wash my dog. I love the clean scent it gives her and feel it's more of a calm soap to use on our dog. We also have used this tobwash our vehicle with which I think does better than car soap.
Jessica K.
Marathon, WI
I have been cleaning up the inside of the house my in laws are purchasing and came across a total grease mess on the side of the oven, and dawn was the ONLY thing that would take it off. It's the only dish soap I use!
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
I have grown up using dawn dish soap and have never bought anything different. I love the way it suds up and is tough on dirty dishes. I even bathe my dogs with it because it's a miracle flea killer. Highly recommend!
Edith O.
Good soap does its job. It is cheap. Does make my hands feel kinda dry but i think most dish soaps do.it smells great. I use it to clean dishes and counter tops and stove and sometimes i throw it in to wash the floors
Alicia F.
North Canton, OH
Dawn is my favorite and in my opinion, the best dish soap there is! I use it for other things too. A drop or two in a bucket of water works great to clean floors as well. It doesn't leave a film and cleans thoroughly.
Marinda B.
What can I say about Dawn Dish Soap in original scent other than it's truly a classic. It cuts down on grease and scum faster than other brands and it's scent is always great! I will always buy dawn in original scent.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Use this for all my cleaning needs. Use this for the dishes and also to bathe my cat it (it gets rid of fleas.) smells amazing and I buy original blue every time. Great soap. Will use the brand because it works best.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?