BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Maegan P.
Jonesboro, GA
I love that this soap helped with the oil spill and the animals and they make me so happy. They are the best
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
This is the only brand of dish liquid I use! I love how concentrated it is and it doesn't dry out my hands. they have the best scents as well
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
We love this as a puppy shampoo - great for taking care of fleas! We usually take him to a professional groomer monthly, but we keep Dawn on hand for those in-between clean ups!
Victoria T.
Gainesville, FL
This dishwashing liquid has so many uses and it cleans like none other. It isn't too drying on my hands and I love using it to clean my makeup brushes besides my dishes. You really know its clean after using this.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love Dawn dish soap. It's the only dish soap I use and I swear by it!! It gets my greasy pans super clean. :)
Colleen H.
Lorain, OH
Dawn has become a staple in my home. Not only great for washing dishes, it's use in other areas of the house are very important. I use Dawn in the laundry to get stains out of clothes. My daughter had white softball pants and Dawn gets out those ground in stains, including red dirt and grass! I also use Dawn as an oven cleaner mixed with baking soda!!!
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Dawn dish soap definitely works the best for getting your dishes the cleanest! It is sustainable by only needing a small amount to clean a sink full of dishes. It dissolves and cuts through grease easily and leaves no residue or unpleasant smell after use. Would definitely purchase again and recommend.
C C.
This is our best dish detergent. I have been able to use it for a lot of cleaning tasks besides just dishes. It also works great as a stain remover. It is pretty good on hands but can be drying at times. I usually buy this in bulk when it is on sale! They have good coupons in the papers or coupons.com
Jodi O.
Ada, OK
Hardly use any other dish soap. This is probably the best dish soap to use. Ive used Walmarts brand and its ok.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
Cuts through tough grease on dishes and its not rough on the skin or hands so no need for lotion afterwards
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?