BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
A bottle of this has literally lasted me 9 months and it's not even 1/2 way gone. It gets off tough grease from everything including your hair. It is gental on your hands and does not cause an allergic reaction. I even use this stuff to clean my makeup brushes. I like how there are so many other uses for it besides cleaning your dishes.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
Unfortunately, I moved into an apartment without a dishwasher. After I got done crying about it, I bought some Dawn. It washes my dishes well and it does last forever. Still… I miss my dishwasher.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
It's just the best dishwashing liquid. I've tried most other brands but they don't seem as good at getting the greasies of my dishes
Angie H.
Carrollton, GA
Dawn is BY FAR the best dish detergent I've ever used! It is so helpful for so many other uses as well. In addition to dishes, we use Dawn to bath our pets on occasion and I always use Dawn to help with any degreasing job I have.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is the best I used I little and I clean all my utensils in the kitchen, I recommend is tge best
Laura C.
Belleville
This stuff works wonders with my dogs and their fleas!! I absolutely love how the fleas were killed instantly!!
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I have tried many other dish soaps and always end up going back to this one. This truly does get off all the grease and help break down any caked on food. It also tends to last a good while because a little goes a long way.
Jaleia M.
Love using Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. It's honestly the only dishwashing liquid that I really feels get the job done. The scents are nice and I love the fact that they support helping animals. There's no other dish detergent for me!
Amber V.
Apple Valley, CA
Dawn is always my go to dish soap! I also use it for bathing my dogs, car washing and many other cleaning tasks around the house! Dawn is an all around great product!
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dish soap I used EVER! Cleans my dishes perfectly and doesn't leave soap marks. I buy the original scent which isn't a bad scent but it also isn't super fragrant. I will continue buying this soap because I have yet to find anything better
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?